I'm A Horrible Person

Mirah

I love you
Are you from WF? I just automatically assume that when I see a thread with people I don't know.

aeommai

cookie?
unsurprisingly, you are correct!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I didn't have to think about it. Why would they lie to me? Right?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I thought I heard someone say candy.

Anyway, I'm also horrible. It's all those weird fucking parts I'd never tell anyone specifics about. Oh I'll allude to it. Because I know some of you have an 'other' self. You know, the deep stuff under your lower eye lids always trying to see above the rim. Different advice inside my ears. The thing you want to say or do instead of the thing you actually say or do. I love all those blackened men striving and pulling, struggling for an audience. It gets loud sometimes, but I don't mind at all. It's kind of like picture in picture or a strange filter on my lens.

Hail that oldest man. That ancient success. It helps me cruise through life with power to spare. Embrace that deep time you old men. When you are, in part, what we all were, you always know what to do.

Now where's that candy?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
If I'm going to admit being horrible, I want chocolate. Not that 50 year old hard candy, and none of those "chewy" things that extract the fillings out of my teeth.