Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M BACK, FUCKERS!

hey Gonad, post the infamous letter. :)

You mean you don't have it? Tell you what, I don't want to go against mm's wishes on this subject, but there is an innocuous post script that I might be persuaded into cropping into a second picture and reposting.

Loktar, I'd drop your pants and suck your cock in a heartbeat. I'll get on my knees for you. I'll even cook you a couple of meals, kiss you good bye before you go to work and hell, who am I kidding-I'll be going to work, and you'll kiss me good bye and while I'm working my ass off you are at home making shockodoobie internet avs for your mass profiles. When I get home I'll sit on the couch and you'll not even look at me and then the cat will hop up into my lap and um this story sucks. Make it better.

Loktar, I'd drop your pants and suck your cock in a heartbeat. I'll get on my knees for you. I'll even cook you a couple of meals, kiss you good bye before you go to work and hell, who am I kidding-I'll be going to work, and you'll kiss me good bye and while I'm working my ass off you are at home making shockodoobie internet avs for your mass profiles. When I get home I'll sit on the couch and you'll not even look at me and then the cat will hop up into my lap and um this story sucks. Make it better.

No I like this story. It makes me want to fuck your brains out, marry you, divorce you and have wild fuck your brains out break up sex, and then remarry you to have incredible make up sex. Seriously I'd be the perfect house husband for you. I'd clean your house, mow the lawn, shovel snow, etc. I'm not so handy with mechanical stuff so we might have to pay for repairmen and handymen though.

I'll stay and chat for a few minutes
Dual, your dual is trying to pick up on me
he wants me to do web cam-wtf he is too young for me
sorry
I mean when someone asks to see your cam-thats what it means right?