Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M BACK, FUCKERS!

I'm a loser by choice because I'm to lazy to maintain a job or life or anything.

You're a loser by design because you haven't been able to find 1 single (OR MARRIED) woman to sleep with you in 35 years of life.

I'm a loser by choice because I'm to lazy to maintain a job or life or anything.

You're a loser by design because you haven't been able to find 1 single (OR MARRIED) woman to sleep with you in 35 years of life.

Or maybe I've slept with lots of women and have been trolling all of you for years. BWHAHAHAHA!

(Sadly, I really am a virgin:()

No I'm a loser because I'm lazy as well and haven't really looked for a single woman(I'd never go after a married woman. I'm too nice a guy), plus I'm afraid of rejection(even moreso when you factor in my crossdressing). I'm also lazy in the job market, which is why after losing a decent paying state civil service job after six months I took a crappy job at Dunkin Donuts for three weeks and then landed my current crappy job with no paid time off and no health benefits.

No I'm a loser because I'm lazy as well and haven't really looked for a single woman(I'd never go after a married woman. I'm too nice a guy), plus I'm afraid of rejection(even moreso when you factor in my crossdressing). I'm also lazy in the job market, which is why after losing a decent paying state civil service job after six months I took a crappy job at Dunkin Donuts for three weeks and then landed my current crappy job with no paid time off and no health benefits.

WARNING! THIS IS NOT TROLLKINGDOM! BACK OUT OF THE THREAD SLOWLY!