I'm back, what's new at Trekbbs?

Executor

I have many months of harassment and general mayhem to catch up on. Thankfully most of my accounts still work over there. I suppose it was inevadable that I lose a few to Capps and his damn scripts.

Does anyone know about unhappy mods? Please tell them my offer of a cash reward still holds.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Executor said:
I have many months of harassment and general mayhem to catch up on. Thankfully most of my accounts still work over there. I suppose it was inevadable that I lose a few to Capps and his damn scripts.

Does anyone know about unhappy mods? Please tell them my offer of a cash reward still holds.

Heh...since there's a new Pharoah in Egypt, there's been some discontent over there in the backroom, yeah.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
That's the exact one! I used to hate his guts, but I've taken a new viewpoint on him recently! :D

Arel you thinking what I think you're thinking?

BlazerBoy

Could you guys continue this conversation in private, please?

The lurking TrekBBS moderators are getting nervous.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
BlazerBoy said:
Could you guys continue this conversation in private, please?

The lurking TrekBBS moderators are getting nervous.

They better be becasue I've been called over to TrekBBS and I won't resrtict myself to that dead Briar Patch!

BlazerBoy

Executor said:

Still waiting on that last check, buddy. Don't make me report you to the union. :D

BlazerBoy

Well, get her back in there at once, young man. There are a lot of clothing still not on clothes hangars on the bed here.