Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm done here

Satan Mcshitty:

sam_ugly_dog.jpg

I simply don't know what to say. I'm not feeling shitty tonight as I've been on a medically indingent high since yesterday afternoon so I'll just say, "Yeah right. TK is better than meth and crack mixed in a madori sour, you'll be back."

Zodiac said:
I just scored, dudez. I made an overweight Scifi-fan cry. I am the besterest fucking troll, and shall be remember 4evah!!!!!!!!onethousandonehundrendedeleventyone!

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone beacuse everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

satan mcevil said:
We want you to leave too bitch!

Ha...HaHa...Ooooh hehehehe...Please bitch, never ever speak to me until you're spoken to. I'm damn near the last person you want to cross here because the tiny word "bitch" doesn't even begin to describe what I am.

:smooch: You betta check yo'self 'fore you wreck yo'self.

Zodiac said:

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone beacuse everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Laker_Girl said:
Ha...HaHa...Ooooh hehehehe...Please bitch, never ever speak to me until you're spoken to. I'm damn near the last person you want to cross here because the tiny word "bitch" doesn't even begin to describe what I am.

how about "Crack Whore"?

Laker_Girl said:

Laker girl will you slap me? I want the imprint of your hand across my face-or my ass.

What's this about your mom McMasturbator?

And Ps. Who the fuck is Zodiac? I noticed he's sharing cocktail weenies with the "Gone forever! Hey look! I'm back!" GTC.

Let's see what you've got children...But not tonight, I'm feeling downright peppy this evening. I'll revisit you sexless, eternal virgins later. :smooch: