I'm getting in a Star Trek TNGish sort of mood

It's been awhile since i watched TNG, recommend an episode for me to watch.

I have dvdrips of all 7 seasons.

An episode that doesn't suck would be appreciated.

The Question

Eternal
The one where Pulaski gets eaten by Data while Troi fingers herself and Worf pretends that he's Wile E. Coyote and Wesley Crusher is the Road Runner.

The one where Pulaski gets eaten by Data while Troi fingers herself and Worf pretends that he's Wile E. Coyote and Wesley Crusher is the Road Runner.

I hated that episode cause Worf never caught Wesley & killed him. It was cool when Data ate Pulaski, but fake when he got indigestion afterwards. Also, they never actually showed Troi's finger going in her pussy, she could have just been scratching an itch. This was still a cutting edge episode for it's time.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
One of my favorites is from Season 3, Episode 64 - The Offspring. Data creates a daughter. It is also very sad - makes me cry.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
There are a lot of good TNG episodes. Here are a list one ones I like.

Times Arrow Parts 1 & 2 come to mind.

Relics

Best of Both Worlds Parts 1 & 2

Tin Man

Sarek

The Arsenal of Freedom

Night Terrors

Ensign Ro

Disaster

Unification Parts 1 & 2

Power Play

Cost of Living

Schisms

Aquiel

Starship Mine

Gambit Parts 1 & 2

Phantasms

The Pegasus

Masks

Emergence

The Chase

The Quality of Life

Man of the People

Realm of Fear

Darmok

Dr Dave

pillzlol
You're welcome.

Those are episodes some of my favourites. Some of them may not be your cup of tea. I would encourage you to check out other episodes as well.

You may notice I left out a lot of season 1 episodes. I was not a huge fan of season 1.

If I think of some others I'll post them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Suddenly Human - Picard goes all Pedobear over a young human teen (played by Chad Allen long before he came out) who was raised by aliens who liked to punish him until he howls like a dog.

The Question

Eternal
I hated that episode cause Worf never caught Wesley & killed him.

It was all that Acme Meson Disruptor's fault. Never buy Acme.

It was cool when Data ate Pulaski, but fake when he got indigestion afterwards.

I read the original script. Indigestion was vastly better than the projectile diarrhea scene they originally had in mind.

Also, they never actually showed Troi's finger going in her pussy, she could have just been scratching an itch.

It was actually LaForge's VISOR, but you only get to see that on the uncut DVD.

This was still a cutting edge episode for it's time.

Are you referring to the scene where they show Picard in the t-shirt and the audience realizes he's a cutter?

Suddenly Human - Picard goes all Pedobear over a young human teen (played by Chad Allen long before he came out) who was raised by aliens who liked to punish him until he howls like a dog.

Chad Allen is cute. :)

I was just reading up on him & never realized he played that autistic boy on the St. Elsewhere tv series. But then it's been 20 years since i've watched the show.

You're welcome.

Those are episodes some of my favourites. Some of them may not be your cup of tea. I would encourage you to check out other episodes as well.

You may notice I left out a lot of season 1 episodes. I was not a huge fan of season 1.

If I think of some others I'll post them.

Yeah, season 1 sucked & I have no intention on revisiting it anytime soon.

Wasn't "Night Terrors" that episode where a telepath kept mind fucking Troi or something? I'll go over your list later, will have to look up most of the episodes cause i can not easily identify them by episode name like i can TOS.

"Yesterday's Enterprise" was one of my favorite episodes, I didn't see it listed in your recommendations.

I also liked that episode where the enterprise kept going into this space time loop & kept getting blown up. Can't recall the episode name or what season it is from.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That was Cause and Effect. One of my faves at the time, but every scifi show does a time loop episode now, so it's not so special.

I dunno how many times Troi got mindfucked, but it must've been at least once a season (and a movie). Poor cow. No wonder she looks so weathered now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FRAME OF MIND

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"Future Imperfect" was a good episode, been a loooong time since i've seen it. I hardly remembered it. I am going to watch "Schisms" now, another episode i am not overly familiar with but know i have watched it at one point. If it sucks i will of course beat Dr. Dave for recommending it!