I'M GETTING THE HOUSE TO MYSELF IN 11 DAYS!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
In 11 days, my grandparents (who I live with) are leaving for 4 days on vacation!!! That is going to quite possibly be some of the best 4 days of my life!!! HOUSE ALL TO MYSELF + MY GIRLFRIEND = AMAZING TIME!!!! It is going to be SOOOOOO nice to be away from them for 4 days!!!! The possibilities for those 4 days are endless!!! My girlfriend is already looking forward to this. We are going to have A LOT OF FUN!!!!! Hopefully they leave me with plenty of food and/or money!!!!!!! Sometimes they forget that I cannot cook well yet, so a bunch of raw ingredients does not do me a lot of good.

PARTY AT HUMMUS' HOUSE!!!!!!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Don't invite Walker.

FUCK THAT!!!!!!! I wish he were stable enough for me to invite him up, but there is NOOOO way right now!!! We have too many delicate things in my house that he would easily break if he were left in here for too long. I'm glad he didn't break anything 3 days ago when he was over and we all got really fucked up!!! I am afraid to actually have parties at my house because of the amount of China and crystal we have here. It really sucks. My house it not "college student party proof!!!"

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
In 11 days, my grandparents (who I live with) are leaving for 4 days on vacation!!! That is going to quite possibly be some of the best 4 days of my life!!! HOUSE ALL TO MYSELF + MY GIRLFRIEND = AMAZING TIME!!!! It is going to be SOOOOOO nice to be away from them for 4 days!!!! The possibilities for those 4 days are endless!!! My girlfriend is already looking forward to this. We are going to have A LOT OF FUN!!!!! Hopefully they leave me with plenty of food and/or money!!!!!!! Sometimes they forget that I cannot cook well yet, so a bunch of raw ingredients does not do me a lot of good.

PARTY AT HUMMUS' HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Get a cookbook. Or I can give you a couple of good recipes that are easy.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Get a cookbook. Or I can give you a couple of good recipes that are easy.

I estimate we have about 150 cook books give or take 50! :p I am somehow able to make good pasta dishes. I guess my Italian genes are running strong!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
I really can't wait for this!!! 7 more days!!! I am having to spend a lot of time away from my gf though this week so she can get shit done before she comes over for 4 days. It sucks, but w/e those will be 4 fucking amazing days!!!!!!!!!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
That is MY plan, I don't know what she is thinking. Even if we don't, we will still have a lot of fun. I don't know how far she will let us go. It will also be great to have the house to myself for 4 days. I fight with my family a lot, so peace and quiet will be amazing!!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Move out and get your own place, and you'll see just how much "fun" it is have a place all your own.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Move out and get your own place, and you'll see just how much "fun" it is have a place all your own.

She and I were talking about that tonight. I really would love it!!!

Yes lots of fun. Now I just need to kick my roommate/brother out.

Yes kick him out!!! Does he have a job? If so, there is no reason why he shouldn't be on his own.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes kick him out!!! Does he have a job? If so, there is no reason why he shouldn't be on his own.

Whoa. you're harsh. Ever heard of bros before hos? I guess not. We both have crappy jobs and can barely afford our joint life let alone our own places.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Whoa. you're harsh. Ever heard of bros before hos? I guess not. We both have crappy jobs and can barely afford our joint life let alone our own places.

lol. No, I definitely know, "bro's before ho's." Jobs are a nice thing to have and unfortunately right now I can't be like, just go get a better job, since there aren't many jobs right now. :( I hope you get things worked out though!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums

classichummus

on a break from forums
4 more days!!!!!