I'm glad Cassandra is finally banned from WF

Tyrant

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tyrant

RobL said:
Jeez, they really hate TKers.

What did we ever do to them? :(
'Fair' Troll Block? You know what the Vampires did when they discovered Tom Cruise was killed?..

Friday

Bazinga!
That should read "tremble". I can't type for shit.

RobL

Messenger said:
'Fair' Troll Block? You know what the Vampires did when they discovered Tom Cruise was killed?..

Not really - I never saw that movie (Sorry, not a Tom Cruise fan)

RobL

But it is funny how they get all worked up when we make a few posts, calling it an "invasion".

Someone must have gotten them good.

Tyrant

It was terrible in any case.

Tyrant

RobL said:
But it is funny how they get all worked up when we make a few posts, calling it an "invasion".
What? LOL!

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internets.

Friday

Bazinga!
Hmm.. Is WF down, or am I banned?

OMGS THEY GOT HAXXED

Friday

Bazinga!
Seriously?

It was a database burp.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Nothing like a late night, early morning, shit flinging session.

Come on, Pthalo. You know me..I wouldn't have been satisfied without the full block....which meant no one being forced to be nice to you.

Besides, posting it in Diacanu's forum was just tasteless. He shouldn't have to be forced to moderate your trolling. Have some consideration.

RobL

Seriously, what's the backstory on the Diacanu/PBM thing? I don't remember it, and would like some background.

Friday

Bazinga!
Tamar_Garish said:
Nothing like a late night, early morning, shit flinging session.

Come on, Pthalo. You know me..I wouldn't have been satisfied without the full block....which meant no one being forced to be nice to you.

Besides, posting it in Diacanu's forum was just tasteless. He shouldn't have to be forced to moderate your trolling. Have some consideration.
I honestly didn't think about the Diacanu thing. In that, you are right. i shouldn't have put him in that position. It was just the first forum that came to mind.

It was still a weak move on your part. Weak not in a board admin sense, but in a troll sense.

And I'm not shit flinging. In fact, I honestly don't consider you with the same amount of animosity I used to. I see where some of your motivations come from, and tho they might be extreme and hurtful at times, you, at least, think that you're operating on the side of right.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Friday said:
It was still a weak move on your part. Weak not in a board admin sense, but in a troll sense.

At Wordforge I am staff first. As such, I wasn't going to let that happen.

As Diacanu's friend, I wasn't going to leave it there for him to have to deal with.

Finally, if I got some trolling out of it, yay. If not, oh well.

Tyrant

RobL said:
I hope it picks up pace after the first page, it seems painfully dull so far.
Seems painfully dull now. Do I need cliff notes here too?