"I'm just an everyday poster like the you all..."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So saith Ancalagon. Of course a whois lookup reveals that he owns the domain. And everyone was set to unban GTurner until our boy, Ankles, said to keep him banned: http://www.wordforge.net/index.php?threads/vr-poll.111677/page-2

Now I enjoy a well done puppet show. Like Jim Henson's Muppets. But the shitty retarded puppet show that takes place over there is so poorly done that it disgusts me.

gturner

Oh, it's beyond pathetic. A few weeks ago Word Forge had an active political forum where tons of topics were hotly debated.

Now, if they discuss anything at all, it's pretty much just the latest round of bannings.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Oh, it's beyond pathetic. A few weeks ago Word Forge had an active political forum where tons of topics were hotly debated.

Now, if they discuss anything at all, it's pretty much just the latest round of bannings.

You might be the dumbest motherfucker we've had here in a good long time.

I guess it has to be someone.

Congrats.

gturner

Oh, so I'm in another forum full of rocket scientists? Aside from WF, that's where I usually hang out.

Maybe we can discuss injectors or turbopumps or something.

gturner

Yup, down to writing software to check liquid fueled rocket engine performance, plus transient heat transfer code, amongst other things.

My craziest project was an attempt to automatically translate Apollo guidance computer source code into 80x86 assembly, which I abandoned when there was no clear benefit.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
There you go waving your resume around again.

Man, you are some kinda pathetically desperate for respect and recognition.

And that is some super funny shit.

No one is happier than me that WF folded.

#loltickledpink

The Question

Eternal
Oh, so I'm in another forum full of rocket scientists? Aside from WF, that's where I usually hang out.

Maybe we can discuss injectors or turbopumps or something.

l9tD7q1.jpg

I'd like to inject 'er wiv muh turbopump, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans; just a monkey in the wrench."

The Question

Eternal
I'm just an everyday joe with an everyday job; I'm your average white suburbanite slob.

The Question

Eternal
Look like she could do a Lorena Babbitt if you try to tittyfuck her.

Nah, she's Swiss. I don't think they even know how to be mean in any way. I bet when she gets mad, she puts on a funny looking hat and goes skipping around yodeling at windmills or something.