I'm not a heartless person.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was ready to get all judgy on you, and then I read them too. You couldn't make them up!

Also, while we're disrespecting the dead, the kid on the left (Bruno) is adorable. Pity.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Dead kids are one thing, Menty, but what's more important is the thread titles coming up in the middle of long posts!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well you can't help your background or your twatty name....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what a mean thing to say

I'm not a heartless person.

Several years ago? No, u were not. You were fun & frivolous once. I yearn for those fond days of yesteryear. I also yearn for other things, but mostly those things that involves men & cocks & i refuse to gayify this thread unless I am paid!

"a heartless person"? Yes, u kinda are that now. You mutated into that IMO. Although u r white, that is something. I would send u drugs but i fear our worlds may collide & DOOM may insue. Ok then?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
If they hadn't had such disagreeable names maybe they wouldn't have decided to spend their gap year in fucking death trap Thailand. I blame the parents.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Heartless? She doesn't know the meaning of the word!

lol, insensitive dementia joke of the day!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Wait a minute - what's wrong with Ulrich, Max, Hugo, Albert, Bruno?? They're perfectly sensible and traditional.... oh damn *starts sniggering uncontrollably*

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Heartless? She doesn't know the meaning of the word!

lol, insensitive dementia joke of the day!

So funny I forgot to laugh!

Also a insensetive dementia joke. I was actually amused, I think...Where are my pants, do I even own pants, the nurse is mean to me..ah i forget what I was saying.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's pretty fit!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yup. That was my first thought.

Although it turns out that at least one of them only has a double barrelled name because his parents were separated, so it's not so posh after all.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I think the tabloids were waiting for that. The Sun did not have to print their full names (with middle names) so iITS A TRAP