I'M SICK OF 2012!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WE'RE DOOOOOOOMED!!

Some nights all the "smart" channels have shows about 2012, Nostradamus, Revelations, and various other doomsday SHENANIGANS. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. You know what else? When we wake up on Dec. 22, 2012 and realize the apocalypse didn't happen the whole thing will start over again because NEWTON predicted the world will end in 2060 AND HE WAS A GENIUS. This shit will never end :rwmad:

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Whole thing is crazy.

We are not all going to die, people have been predicting this crap for years, and we are still here.

I will laugh my ass off when 2012 comes and were still here.

Seph

Retired Account
i think a few of us maybe insane if were still HERE posting...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There won't be some quickie Apocalypse, but us humans might be dumb enough to nuke each other enough times to make the world a miserable place to live for a century or two.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]wCQqtvEWhtA[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
hurry up already, were blatantly dumb enuff now.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
THE MAYANS PREDICTED THAT THE WORLD WOULD END IN 2012, BUT DID CLEOPATRA SECRETLY OWN THE ARK OF THE COVENANT AND COULD FINDING THIS LEAD TO THE LOST CITY OF ATLANTIS, BURIED BY THE ANCIENT HELICOPTER FLYING PEOPLES DESCRIBED IN THE VEDAS? ONE MAN BELIEVES HE'S UNLOCKED THE ANSWER TO THIS AGE OLD QUESTION...

Weevil

Mass suicide of people the day before who believed it but don't want to live see it happen! Thin the herd and get rid of apocalypse talk at the source. It's the only way, let us pray they make the right choice.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
THE MAYANS PREDICTED THAT THE WORLD WOULD END IN 2012, BUT DID CLEOPATRA SECRETLY OWN THE ARK OF THE COVENANT AND COULD FINDING THIS LEAD TO THE LOST CITY OF ATLANTIS, BURIED BY THE ANCIENT HELICOPTER FLYING PEOPLES DESCRIBED IN THE VEDAS? ONE MAN BELIEVES HE'S UNLOCKED THE ANSWER TO THIS AGE OLD QUESTION...

You should call into radio shows.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mass suicide of people the day before who believed it but don't want to live see it happen! Thin the herd and get rid of apocalypse talk at the source. It's the only way, let us pray they make the right choice.

You are a genius.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WE ARE KATAAN.

Seph

Retired Account
DEAD BY DAWN DEAD BY DAWN

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
We're all gonna be zombies.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Weren't the Mayans (who started this whole thing) killed off because they freaked out so much over an eclipse that they built these giant temples just to kill people to appease their gods?

And wasn't it the filth and disease from all the dead bodies what eventually did them in?

I'd be taking any bullshit from them with a grain of salt.

apocalypto-temple.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
make that a fucking handful buddy.

a-handful-of-salt-or-a-handful-of-desert.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
shit 2012... hummus will be bald...what a fucker....bad week all round for him

[YOUTUBE]JzVRjKxIV9s[/YOUTUBE]

i couldnt find a bald presenter so a woman is just as good.

Seph

Retired Account
why was it borked when it did work, mr/mrs over zealous moderator?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They're just borked sometimes for no good reason.

(has nothing to do with the mods)