i'm so behind on my TV and most threads are about TV

Ishcabittle

what's a boy to do?

kill myself, most likely. then i won't have to catch up on anything, much less televisions.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WANK YOUR CARES AWAY, WORRIES FOR ANOTHER DAY, LET THE CHILDREN PLAY, DOWN AT FRAGGLE ROCK.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
62vkd2fgkpe9n2gpze.png

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
We could have an MF vote on which new tv show is the best (Stargate Universe/Castle), and then you can just catch up on that and not bother with the other shit (Flashboreward, Grey's Astronomy)?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
WATCH MERCY (because no one else does [you don't have to {unless you like Michelle Trachtenberg, because she's really good in it <but the rest of the show isn't that great>}]).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
GLEE is good for the aging showtune queen INSIDE US ALL. Give in.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I've downloaded and watched so many TV shows in the past few months that my torrent program is on a paid vacation.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG IT'S GLEE NIGHT! Sorry ISHCABITTLE, for the unfortunate reminder that you haven't been watching GLEE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
O M G.. there is no Mercy or Glee tonight :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
:mad: Wow, tha'ts lame. Glad we have :rwmad:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Ishcabittle, you could post about prosaic details of your life in the daily diary!

just dont LIE about your sex life like that little twerp hummus did. :rwmad:

...unless you are really creative, of course.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WATCH NATALIENATALIENATALIE ON TOP CHEF TONIGHT! BRAVO, 10PM ET!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
WATCH MY SEXVID ON YOUTUBE

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ishcabittle, you could post about prosaic details of your life in the daily diary!

just dont LIE about your sex life like that little twerp hummus did. :rwmad:

...unless you are really creative, of course.

After 19.5 years I've finally lost my duck virginity. Yes. I can proudly say I've fucked a duck. And it was perfect.

Tisiphone

Finally!

Ishcabittle

okay, i like glee, it's super cute. just downloaded top chef, plan to watch that while on mushrooms later tonight. flashforward is getting better, but still in an odd place in my mind where i would rather watch 30 rock than it.

project runway is getting tense, with that one lady being more of a bitch than she should be. doesn't help that she won last week's challenge either.

funny that fraggle rock was mentioned, i downloaded the first season a couple weeks ago and have been watching on and off. i'm having to clean the ejaculate off the floor every other day tho...

Tisiphone

I've heard that can get in the way.

Ishcabittle

it's not so much that it's in the way, it's that it's unsightly and i've been slipping far too often.