I'M SUCH AN IDIOT LOLOL

MY meltdown?

You seem to be confused.

But that's nothing new.

I keep hoping you'll one-day ull your head out iof your ass Loktard, but I suppose that makes me as big a fool as you ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
MY meltdown?

You seem to be confused.

But that's nothing new.

I keep hoping you'll one-day ull your head out iof your ass Loktard, but I suppose that makes me as big a fool as you ;)

I'm so sorry you and LC do some of the fighting off board so I don't have all the details. So I reply using the info I do have. Please provide more details next time and I won't be like a retarded monkey flinging poo. Thanks in advance.

What fighting off boards?

THis has nothing to do with anything off boards.

LC had Kitty banned because she didn't like someone disagreeing with her.

I informed her I'm leaving the TK Badlands because of her injustice, and others are free to join me.

Because of this, several of my accounts were DC'd for a few hours.

The funny thing is that SHE called ME Hitler ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What fighting off boards?

THis has nothing to do with anything off boards.

LC had Kitty banned because she didn't like someone disagreeing with her.

I informed her I'm leaving the TK Badlands because of her injustice, and others are free to join me.

Because of this, several of my accounts were DC'd for a few hours.

The funny thing is that SHE called ME Hitler ;)

Maybe she just accidently left off the "Kitty". LOL.

I honestly think she got pissed when I told her i didn't want to fight.

Get a bitch all worked up with foreplay then bolt on her, she's gonna get uptight ;)

Love Child

One Love
You are soo keen mr pickle. So keen. You are right on all accounts. Jeez, I thought I could do things secretly behind your back without you knowing about it. But look, you figured it all out. Good Job. You got me.

All you had to do was answer a fucking question. I'm not fucking psychic.

I'm sorry if you take it as a personal affront that i occasionally require coinfirmation.

What a retard I am.