Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT LOLOL

Why would I ban Kitty? Why would I ban you? How could I? Why would I? I've had a request into mm, eggs and Hambil for a couple of weeks now for something else. You obviuosly have no idea how things work around here, and you really don't know me. Thanks for calling me a hypocrit, a bitch, a cheater, I really appreciate that one. And thanks for calling Loktar a sycophantic. It really shows what a great friend you are.

Why would I ban Kitty? Why would I ban you? How could I? Why would I? I've had a request into mm, eggs and Hambil for a couple of weeks now for something else. You obviuosly have no idea how things work around here, and you really don't know me. Thanks for calling me a hypocrit, a bitch, a cheater, I really appreciate that one. And thanks for calling Loktar a sycophantic. It really shows what a great friend you are.

You've called me Hitler and an idiot. Loktar's called me a whiney emo bitch. I've had jsut as much justification as you two. and someone DID DC all my accounts save one just a few hours after I said I was leaving. EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME FOR ASKING FOR CLARIFICATION.

Plus/also: I'm not the one who got all pissed off over a simple question they could've answered at ANY FUCKING TIME.

For the record I thought that was part of the act/fake drama. If I really believed he thought that. Our friendship would be over.

That was fake. So was me calling LC a hypocrite bitch and cheater.

Time was she would've known that.

Maybe there was a time i would've known she didn't try to get people banned or DC'd, also.

Maybe niether one of us are the people we once were.