I'm tripping balls right now

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
dont mind me, Im too fucking drink to appreciate wtf u r really tallking about, or inferring.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm about to consume some more in about an hour. Gotta love the weekend.

Last night my "spirit was liberated" and I "finally felt free."

Good trip. My trip sitter was fucking with me a bit tho. Dick. Next time I trip sit for him it's gonna be payback.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The weirdest part is waiting for the kick. Takes a good half hour or so. When it hits it's slow and easy, but when you peak it doesn't hold back. Just grab your boots and get ready for about six hours of exploring the ether of reality.

Seph

Retired Account
what was it i want some or have done recently

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm about to consume some more in about an hour. Gotta love the weekend.

Last night my "spirit was liberated" and I "finally felt free."

Good trip. My trip sitter was fucking with me a bit tho. Dick. Next time I trip sit for him it's gonna be payback.

Yeah my brother was a dick the one time I smoked some weed "allegedly" laced with PCP with him. As I was tripping he told me my dick was shrinking and weird shit like that.

Seph

Retired Account
loktar, maybe his eyes were just getting bigger.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Seph, about 800mg of DXM and a few hits of weed. Started scratching the surface of the third plateau. Cranked Tool's "Jimmy" while I was peaking. Last night I thought I was a demigod who could see all things past and present. I swear I grew wings and my hands turned into the paws of a lion. I think I was the griffin avatar of Apollo. It was pretty intense.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Ya Hiya Chuada!

46657267015463463599.jpg