IMportant advice for Loktar

johnford

Fuck me silly
(Not that he cares Im on his ignore list but).....

GET A JOB YOU FUCKING LOSER! LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS JUST SCREAMS COOL AS WELL AS MOOCHING OFF OF THEM. BET THAT JUST TURNS ON THE CHICKS LEFT & RIGHT.

You call me a loser which i may be for some reasons but atleast i have my own place, my own means of support,married & all of this before the age of 30 unlike you. Believe me or not, but it is true. I laughed my ass off when you admitted that then thought to myself god im better than this sack of free loading garbage.

You play these little owning games all day & insult people to make you psychilogically feel better about yourself because in reality you are a nobody.

I atleast have someone that cares, married for 3 years, my own car, a house & i have a job (yes i do work & its a legal job).

If you're just saying all that to play you're pathetic mind tricks what do you really have to gain other than being thought of as a complete spaz & loser.

Now excuse me, i got to go tell my loved one i love them & enjoy my own house & items.

spacebabe

Wet space Pussy

GET A JOB YOU FUCKING LOSER! LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS JUST SCREAMS COOL AS WELL AS MOOCHING OFF OF THEM. BET THAT JUST TURNS ON THE CHICKS LEFT & RIGHT.

You call me a loser which i may be for some reasons but atleast i have my own place, my own means of support,married & all of this before the age of 30 unlike you. Believe me or not, but it is true. I laughed my ass off when you admitted that then thought to myself god im better than this sack of free loading garbage.

You play these little owning games all day & insult people to make you psychilogically feel better about yourself because in reality you are a nobody.

I atleast have someone that cares, married for 3 years, my own car, a house & i have a job (yes i do work & its a legal job).

If you're just saying all that to play you're pathetic mind tricks what do you really have to gain other than being thought of as a complete spaz & loser.

Now excuse me, i got to go tell my loved one i love them & enjoy my own house & items.

Oh right, you sad fuck as if anyone believes you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

Wait a second...Let me get this straight...You have your own car and your own items?

Do you want to have sex with me?

cowardlyloktar

I wet the bed
It's all true. I am a pussy, my penis was removed at birth by my mother. She wanted a lil girl & made a pansy out of me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's a crossdresser. Get your nomenclature straight. Has nothing to do with being gay, as he likes women. Just because he's a virgin doesn't make him gay.

You're a racist, homophobic ignorant retard that should be filleted like the fish you truly are.

Internet Troll

He's a crossdresser. Get your nomenclature straight. Has nothing to do with being gay, as he likes women. Just because he's a virgin doesn't make him gay.

You're a racist, homophobic ignorant retard that should be filleted like the fish you truly are.
NO YOU ARE SO FUCKING GAY FOR THINKING HE LIKES WOMAN

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fuck off, you irrelevant failed piece of shit.

Yub

Anachrophobic
This thread is hilarious. johnford truly pwned himself from the get go, everything else is just gravy.

Homo Erectus

how do YOU know? I could live with a two way with the wookie if you'd take care of the kids for an hour or so.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Keep dreaming about that while you jerk off in the shower. It's the closest you'll ever get.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Zonker, you can shag the wookie all you like. Yub will have the wookiee all to himself.