Important T'Karma Changes!!

TK Bulletin

Henceforth, Troll Kingdom members may only use the negative cookie function to give negative karma to any member except Mentalist (and his respective duals). The only opinions you are permitted to offer in regard to what Mentalist posts are positive ones, and all others will be punished viciously, and (yet another) demand will be made for an immediate and complete apology, followed by weeks of toadying to enter his good graces once again.

The karma-thug squad has spoken.

Welcome to Mentalist King....oops...Troll Kingdom. We demand you have a good time (within reason, IMHO!).

That is all.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I can't wait to read what the Bulletin will post next!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fucking cookie recipes, probably.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Hm. Ok. I like cookies.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When reached for comment, Eggs Mayonnaise said "This is a step forward for both Troll Kingdom and the MFers, and brings us one step closer to the goal of Menty posting semi-naked pix in our time."

lady_elena_wf

I thoroughly enjoyed the fully clothed Menty Pics & look forward to the half naked ones. Please?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
TK Bulletin said:
Henceforth, Troll Kingdom members may only use the negative cookie function to give negative karma to any member except Mentalist (and his respective duals). The only opinions you are permitted to offer in regard to what Mentalist posts are positive ones, and all others will be punished viciously, and (yet another) demand will be made for an immediate and complete apology, followed by weeks of toadying to enter his good graces once again.

The karma-thug squad has spoken.

Welcome to Mentalist King....oops...Troll Kingdom. We demand you have a good time (within reason, IMHO!).

That is all.

This twat is not me and I have no idea why this dual is using my name in such a way.

lady_elena_wf

Does this mean that we are not getting any naked or 1/2 naked pics of you?

Just one please??