In case you're wondering

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Here's the body of the post that set her off -

In the interest of this small room I'll be totally blunt with you this one time-

In a larger venue like TK your passive/aggressive schtick can be useful for weeding out the rifraff and gaining a tactically advantagous position for you in the minds of your readers.

In a smaller venue like this and among friends it's tiresome and uninteresting. The effect here can be alienation from a closeknit group of folks who may in fact be interested in having a real conversation with you.

If that makes no sense to you then you may feel free to write me off as some crazy asshole who just doesn't get you. You wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

Of course that's my schtick. One that (for the most part) I leave at the door when I come her to have a drink and a chat with friends.

Login

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Here's the body of the post that set her off -

In the interest of this small room I'll be totally blunt with you this one time-

In a larger venue like TK your passive/aggressive schtick can be useful for weeding out the rifraff and gaining a tactically advantagous position for you in the minds of your readers.

In a smaller venue like this and among friends it's tiresome and uninteresting. The effect here can be alienation from a closeknit group of folks who may in fact be interested in having a real conversation with you.

If that makes no sense to you then you may feel free to write me off as some crazy asshole who just doesn't get you. You wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

Of course that's my schtick. One that (for the most part) I leave at the door when I come her to have a drink and a chat with friends.

Login

Quoted for truth

Donovan

beer, I want beer

jack

It's a cameo I'm pretty sure.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
NO WAY! We all know nobody would dare to perform such a heinous account hijack at TK of all places!!!!!

jack

RiotGear

One of the "Foam Knights" from OOTIKOF

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He was here as RiotGear looking for the biggest, baddest troll of them all. Mentalist said hello, you neg repped him a few times, then RG ran away.

He came back as 'Gear and followed me around for a few months - literally 99% of his posts were to me or about me - and when I left for a few months to take care of my other stuff, he left. He'd been gone more than six months before he showed up again to start this thread. Currently his posts are 100% about me. I'd be flattered but he isn't good looking.

jack

shut up, loser.

you're now irrelevant.

jack

trust me on that little motherfucker.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
He was here as RiotGear looking for the biggest, baddest troll of them all. Mentalist said hello, you neg repped him a few times, then RG ran away.

He came back as 'Gear and followed me around for a few months - literally 99% of his posts were to me or about me - and when I left for a few months to take care of my other stuff, he left. He'd been gone more than six months before he showed up again to start this thread. Currently his posts are 100% about me. I'd be flattered but he isn't good looking.

I guess now we know who highjacked my user and is pretending to be me.