In this thread Charles will explain new age posting

Seph

Retired Account
:eek:k:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We need another poll thread to see if he'll reply in this one or not.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How'd your work with Audition go?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Fan-fucking-tastic, actually. Thanks for asking.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah right... You're better off trying to milk a bull.

I've been trying to force Charles to post like a real human for over a year. Jack's been at it longer than me. Good luck, cowster.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Brown eyes?

I'll have to send Charlie a PM directing him to this thread, just to make sure he doesn't miss it. Now the important question is what account do I send the PM to?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
5$ says he points you to the NAP usergroup here on TK.
10$ says he directs you to his hyperboard or other useless blog site.
100$ says he makes some cupcakeerish comment about GOD, JESUS, or the LORD (it'll be in caps, I assure you). Also, chances are pretty good he misquotes you.
Finally, I'll pay $1m if he writes a coherent synopsis of what New Age Posting is about.

Bet?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
My private message is as follows.

To: Mister GoodBar;LayLow;geedis;GANK MASTER;CeeJay

Topic: Dear good sir!

Good day! It has come to my attention that you have previously announced a concept you have christened as New Age Posting. I am intrigued by this concept and am looking forward to your partaking in adumbrating the notion further.

I have already created a discussion thread for your ease in this location.

Thank you for your participation.

I think I should send this message continuously to him, in case he accidentally misses or deletes the PM.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
For fun, I used to wait until certain posters were online who were too dumb to figure out the invisibility function; and PM bomb them so that every time they opened another page they were barraged with popup notifications.

Who was it I did that to...? *scratches head*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Good day! It has come to my attention that you have previously announced a concept you have christened as New Age Posting. I am intrigued by this concept and am looking forward to your partaking in adumbrating the notion further.

Here's what he sees:
a dum brat nig

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Here's what he sees:
a dum brat nig

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Dear Mister Trollkingdom.

I am president of New Age Posting, and brother to late Chuck E Cheese, founder of said organisation. Chuck E Cheese was tragicly killed in bad car smash on dust road in deepest Kenya last year and he die leaving over $400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stranded in US bank account.

I now appeal to all you nature must humble and on the floor of GOD himself. What I need from you is account number, name, passport number, KFC family bucket and signed Dionne Warwick album. If you able to provide me, President of NAP then please fill out form attached, so I be most gracious to Jesus and you in presence of his divine Lord GOD himself on behalf of divine creator Chuck E Cheese, overlord & creator of NAP. We then release fund to you and ur goat and us for much love.

Graciously

Dub Fuka
President, NAP
Spear Throw Land