in this thread, lilac will be taking over cuping balls in place of conchaga.

chopcupballs.jpg

steve samurai jack

in this thread, lilac will be taking over cuping balls in place of conchaga.

cup away bitch.

super freakin' or is it called stupid freaking?

lilac should be some where stuffed between two dicks and and licking a pussy pocket.

*laughing*

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
^There's something grammatically incorrect about your last sentence, making it unintelligible.

Since you're a cupcakeer, I guess that's understandable.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What part of licking a pocket pussy didn't you get Lilac?

I imagine you are capable of cuping your own balls, right? Conchaga needs to grow a pair or better yet lend him a pair, cunt.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The typical black guy, extremely disrespectful to women and hypocritical. Dropping the C word casually but crying like a bitch if an N bomb is dropped. No wonder you wanted to kick Conchaga's ass when you thought he was a woman.

What part of licking a pocket pussy didn't you get Lilac?

I imagine you are capable of cuping your own balls, right? Conchaga needs to grow a pair or better yet lend him a pair, cunt.

The typical black guy, extremely disrespectful to women and hypocritical. Dropping the C word casually but crying like a bitch if an N bomb is dropped.

Why are you comparing cupcakeer to cunt? This isn't good. What's a typical black guy got to do with being disrespectful to women?

Lilac refers to Blackfoot as a cupcakeer. Blackfoot called Lilac a cunt. Lilac thinks I'm black.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Lilac refers to Blackfoot as a cupcakeer. Blackfoot called Lilac a cunt. Lilac thinks I'm black.

Let's follow the logic, shall we?
I refer to Charles as a cupcakeer. I think you're black.

I do? Where'd I say that? (Let me assist you should want to search my posts: Any references to 'cupcakeer' don't count, as you act rather cupcakeardly, regardless of skin colour.)

But hey! This post of yours is a clear indication of who you actually are, methinks.

Shut the fuck up, cowardly bitch.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The typical black guy, extremely disrespectful to women and hypocritical.

Prove that Lilac is a female.

Dropping the C word casually but crying like a bitch if an N bomb is dropped.

I wrote a thread on the cupcakeer troll. Finf it. Read it. Understand it.

No wonder you wanted to kick Conchaga's ass when you thought he was a woman.

Wrong Columbo. I ask Conchaga did he have the guts to call a black man cupcakeer in real lif, face to face. He replied that he would man up if I was the black man.

Of course he didn't show up. It's a thread concerning that also. Do the work.

steve samurai jack

^There's something grammatically incorrect about your last sentence, making it unintelligible.

Since you're a cupcakeer, I guess that's understandable.

for years they have been trying to get me to reveal whether i'm black or white. the reaon being, i don't like getting in the race mix.

*laughing*

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Latino? Asian? Middle-Eastern? Native American? Mulato?