In this thread Red Whacker will discuss his darkest sexual desires...

BlazerBoy

*Holds Henoch's breath for him*

Red Whacker is a gay icon like Ricky Martin & Hugh Jackman & he needs to acknowledge this thread like a REAL MAN IMO!

BlazerBoy

:scared:

Ricky Martin is a washed up no talent hack, and I hear Hugh Jackman doesn't bathe very well. You can keep them both.

BlazerBoy said:
:scared:

Ricky Martin is a washed up no talent hack, and I hear Hugh Jackman doesn't bathe very well. You can keep them both.

I can do without Ricky Martin but I CANNOT do without my baby Hugh Jackman! Besides, if he needs properly bathed i can do that for him! ;)

Fundamentalism

Leftist Nazi Churchgoer
Henoch said:
...i am hoping. :)
Time to put Henoch into the fucking DayCare... time to put all of you in the fucking daycare. WTF is wrong with you people? 11 pages, filled with threads of NOTHING since yesterday.

Fuck, this place used to be intelligent.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
This place has seen brighter days but I don't think Henoch is to blame.

EDIT- Are you ever going to actually get the post count that was taken from you back?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
BloodRayne said:
Time to put Henoch into the fucking DayCare... time to put all of you in the fucking daycare. WTF is wrong with you people? 11 pages, filled with threads of NOTHING since yesterday.

Fuck, this place used to be intelligent.

Change your tampon, and take ibuprofen for the cramps.

Fundamentalism

Leftist Nazi Churchgoer
Mentalist said:
This place has seen brighter days but I don't think Henoch is to blame.

EDIT- Are you ever going to actually get the post count that was taken from you back?
Quality over quantity.