Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inked at Hart & Huntington in Las Vegas!! (photos)

$400.00 for that? C'mon now, it's good work(thank god yer not a dallas fan) but that's outrageous! I'm 47 hrs into a piece right now and I've spent $400.00 on it...and mine is a bit larger than the eagle

It would be worth it if it was oh I dunno the logo of a REAL football team say The 'skins

just bustin yer ass...nice looking piece and if it's what you wanted, by the artist/s you wanted then the price is worth it.

Still woulda looked better as a Redskins tat.

Bladev1 said:
$400.00 for that? C'mon now, it's good work(thank god yer not a dallas fan) but that's outrageous! I'm 47 hrs into a piece right now and I've spent $400.00 on it...and mine is a bit larger than the eagle

It would be worth it if it was oh I dunno the logo of a REAL football team say The 'skins

just bustin yer ass...nice looking piece and if it's what you wanted, by the artist/s you wanted then the price is worth it.

Maybe it's an East Coast/West Coast thing. I told Laker_Girl what the price was, and she thought it was reasonable, maybe 5%-10% higher than a place in L.A. would charge. We both chalked that up to the "TV/Vegas" factor. She was so impressed with the price, she'll be getting the same tat, same size, probably on her ankle. She's promised to email me the pics so I can host 'em and put 'em up here.

Thank you for sharing your pics BDM. You are a handsome guy.
I have respect for anyone that can endure the pain of getting a tattoo. I seriuosly have a big fear of needles, and cannot endure it!
My husband has 6 tattoos, one is an eagle on his back with the wings spread open. With his permission I'd like to post pics of them sometime. I love the artwork, but I'll stick to my henna!
Oh, and the price sounds about the same as it would be here in the Northwest-and I love that show! I learned so much from watching it-I never knew tattoos had so many meanings for people.
I can't wait to see L_G's Tattoo! Thats exciting!

$400.00 is a damn bargain if you ask me. About 10 years ago I went to Skin Works in Newport Beach and had "Daddy's Girl" with little red hearts around it tatooed on my thigh and it was $250.00 waaaaaay back then. It will be interesting to see if they charge me more or less for the same tatoo, I'm going this weekend so you'll all know by Monday. :bigass:

Big Dick McGee said:
^^If I was going for a cover-up, It would've been the Phillies logo. HOWEVER, to get the bell and the lettering was gonna be like $1,500. Since I was really only getting the thing as a coverup, I decided to get the Eagles logo on my opposite shoulder, since that's what I really wanted anyway. It was a bargain at $400 +tip. Oh, and I know my friend Laker_Girl is getting the same tat, that sealed the deal.

Translation: The Phillies are out of it. :bigass:

^^AHHH SHADDUP!!

Nah, the Phillies logo looks dumb compared to the Eagles logo. I figure since I'm moving to Cali within a year, I'll get something to reflect my new home, and coverup the old spider. BTW, do you have any ink, Eggs?

An update on my tattoo: IT ITCHES LIKE A MOTHER!!! But that's ok, I've not been scratching it, and that means it's healing properly. :)

I am tatless. I never really considered doing it and I prob never will.

If I did, I'd probably get a tiny Bat signal on one hip, and a tiny Kermit the Frog head on the other.

Great pix BTW. I WANT ME SOME VEGAS! :(

Mirah said:
Thank you for sharing your pics BDM. You are a handsome guy.
I have respect for anyone that can endure the pain of getting a tattoo. I seriuosly have a big fear of needles, and cannot endure it!
My husband has 6 tattoos, one is an eagle on his back with the wings spread open. With his permission I'd like to post pics of them sometime. I love the artwork, but I'll stick to my henna!
Oh, and the price sounds about the same as it would be here in the Northwest-and I love that show! I learned so much from watching it-I never knew tattoos had so many meanings for people.
I can't wait to see L_G's Tattoo! Thats exciting!

Thanks for the compliments, and I'd love to see your hubby's ink! I watched the latest episode of Inked last night and enjoyed it even more than I have in the past. I can't wait to get another tat there.

I'll be sure and post pics of LG's new ink as soon as she emails them to me on Monday. She's a bit under the weather today, so let's all give her hugs!!

{{{{{{{{{{Laker_Girl}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I am tatless. I never really considered doing it and I prob never will.

If I did, I'd probably get a tiny Bat signal on one hip, and a tiny Kermit the Frog head on the other.

Great pix BTW. I WANT ME SOME VEGAS! :(

Yeah, I don't look too bad in those pics...but damn I need to lose my "Daddy" weight!

Did you see the pics I posted with the view from my room @Bellagio? I'll repost them here, hang on.

View from my room on the 23rd floor:
bellagioviewfrombathroom4dh.jpg

viewfrombellagiofrontwindow7ka.jpg

Yeah, I overpaid for the room, but no regrets, it was awesome!