Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insomnia Sucks.

Sorry, keep forgetting the time difference.

You could always turn on the video games, and fall asleep to that again. ;)

I'll just stay up for a bit.

I decided I'm not going to go to the job interview tomorrow. It's just more trouble than it's worth. I already have a job and I worked there (stress and all) for three years...what's one more summer?

S. SaDiablo said:
Seriously.

Pfft. You fucking baby. Isomnia is nothing compared to the illness I am experiencing right now. I've been sick since yesterday and it seems to be getting worse. I think I have the bird flu or something like it. *ROTFLMAO*

In the end, you have to decide what's best for you. You can always walk around in lingerie for me, if you feel any regrets. ;)

SaintLucifer said:
Pfft. You fucking baby. Isomnia is nothing compared to the illness I am experiencing right now. I've been sick since yesterday and it seems to be getting worse. I think I have the bird flu or something like it. *ROTFLMAO*
Does that mean you're going to die on us soon? Oh....please say it isn't so....

SaintLucifer said:

Fuck you. I've been sick for 4 years.

RommieSG said:
In the end, you have to decide what's best for you. You can always walk around in lingerie for me, if you feel any regrets. ;)

We could always work something out. ;)

Also someone suggested earlier I wear sexy undergarments under the scrubs at work...

S. SaDiablo said:
We could always work something out. ;)

Also someone suggested earlier I wear sexy undergarments under the scrubs at work...
It'd certainly fulfill one of my fantasies. :bigass:

S. SaDiablo said:
I look forward to it.

In other news, I found out my grades...I'll survive till another year.
See? One final didn't kill you after all. You should be sleeping much better from now on.

I passed the class...Barely. But at least I passed so I still get the credit.

All my other grades were B's so that makes me pretty happy. Hopefully next year I'll be doing better and I'll be getting some A's.

S. SaDiablo said:
I passed the class...Barely. But at least I passed so I still get the credit.

All my other grades were B's so that makes me pretty happy. Hopefully next year I'll be doing better and I'll be getting some A's.
You just have to keep things interesting. The more things interest you, and challenge you, the better you'll do.

That's what happened to me in High School. I stopped giving a fuck, and graduated with a GPA around 2.5. If I had applied myself, and given a shit, I could have gotten at least a 3.5.

In high school, my GPA was 3.5 which is why I'm really beating myself up for doing so badly now. But I was sick for most of the year, so...I did the best I could. I just keep telling myself next year will be better. ;)