Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insomnia Sucks.

S. SaDiablo said:
I passed the class...Barely. But at least I passed so I still get the credit.

All my other grades were B's so that makes me pretty happy. Hopefully next year I'll be doing better and I'll be getting some A's.

So you're going to devote extra time to what you barely passed and learn it better, so it won't block what you're trying to do?

He has not a chance. I get bored and find new entertainment. It's really hard to keep my attention on one thing for any length of time.

My friend's mom forced her to take that and now she's addicted. No thanks, I'm still dealing with an addiction to Vicodin, no more drugs.

jack said:
So you're going to devote extra time to what you barely passed and learn it better, so it won't block what you're trying to do?

Nope. It's behind me now. The class had nothing to do with my major, it was just a requirement I had to fulfill.

S. SaDiablo said:
No, no, and no.

What else can I do?

Talk to THUG_LUV. 'DIS' him. He claims to enjoy knocking women out with a good swift punch to the head. Try it? You could be out cold for hours. *ROTFLMAO*

SaintLucifer said:
Damn! You two are in love but then that is none of my business. LOVE ON CUNTS!!

I swear Luci reminds me of the paparazzi the way he's been stalking us...

"OMG! They've been spotted together again! That's twice now! They must be in love! When is the wedding? Have they set a date? I bet she's pregnant!"

S. SaDiablo said:
I swear Luci reminds me of the paparazzi the way he's been stalking us...

"OMG! They've been spotted together again! That's twice now! They must be in love! When is the wedding? Have they set a date? I bet she's pregnant!"
We could have our own issue of the National Enquirer. ;)