Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insomnia Sucks.

S. SaDiablo said:
Never! Do you hear me? Never! Not when the life of my unborn child is at risk! I live life for my daughter now.
Oh jeez, you're one of these "responsible" and "proud" parents? Don't make me puke. Is your daughter hot? Can she fuck yet? If so, Thug Angel would like to see pics, please. He might wanna christen that cooch.

Thug Angel said:
Oh jeez, you're one of these "responsible" and "proud" parents? Don't make me puke. Is your daughter hot? Can she fuck yet? If so, Thug Angel would like to see pics, please. He might wanna christen that cooch.

The child-rapist speaks! So poetic! We shall bow down in AWE? I daresay you should become a practicing MUSLIM. Their prophet *ROTFLMAO @ this idiot's statement TUPAC was a prophet* Mohammed was a child rapist. He is perfect for you! Go to it! Sign up or whatever it is religious fucks do.

Thug Angel said:
Here you go you macho pig:
holllla.png

SaintLucifer said:

The child-rapist speaks! So poetic! We shall bow down in AWE? I daresay you should become a practicing MUSLIM. Their prophet *ROTFLMAO @ this idiot's statement TUPAC was a prophet* Mohammed was a child rapist. He is perfect for you! Go to it! Sign up or whatever it is religious fucks do.

Look retard, we've covered this territory before. I'm NOT a rapist. Having consensual relations w/someone is NOT rape no matter the age. Apparently you don't know the law. But the religious right in this country has perverted the law to make it a crime. Bullshit. In order for this world to become populated, incest and sex among ppl of all ages had to take place. And look at us, the world is prosperous because of it. The hypocrisy is amazing

Hey Angel, it's good to hear you say you're NOT a rapist, but that's not the impression you gave before. You were saying you'd overpower a girl just based on her choice of clothing.I'm all for changing your tune, but are you serious this time?

Lilith said:
Hey Angel, it's good to hear you say you're NOT a rapist, but that's not the impression you gave before. You were saying you'd overpower a girl just based on her choice of clothing.I'm all for changing your tune, but are you serious this time?
You don't understand. Some times women do send signals w/their attitudes and clothing. So being somewhat aggressive, the feminazis that have brainwashed this society will call it rape, is necessary. To this Thug, that's just a man being a man and giving her what she wants. Thug luv said time and again, and he's never wavered, he's NEVER raped anyone or caught a case for it. Just because you use force to secure sex doesn't make it rape. It's part of the game.

Thug Angel said:
Look retard, we've covered this territory before. I'm NOT a rapist. Having consensual relations w/someone is NOT rape no matter the age. Apparently you don't know the law. But the religious right in this country has perverted the law to make it a crime. Bullshit. In order for this world to become populated, incest and sex among ppl of all ages had to take place. And look at us, the world is prosperous because of it. The hypocrisy is amazing

The 'religious right' does not put people into office you dumb fuck. The American people wanted that law. Left. Right. Up. Down. Sideways. You name it.

You most certainly are a rapist after what you said you would do to the 14 year old girl who lives on my street. You do realise if I so desired I could determine that you are threat to this girl and warn our RCMP about you yes? The very fact you threatened to rape a 14 year old girl could have one of our officers on a plane and into your town in less than a day. All they would require is your post to me. You do understand this yes?

Having consensual relations with a young girl may be legal UNLESS her parents decide otherwise of if SHE decides otherwise. I know. I have seen it happen in Toronto. Bitch was fucked by a much older guy. Her mother pressed charges. The guy spent almost a year in the Don Jail.

From now on I would suggest you tone down on the 'rape' fantasies. One report. That is all it would take. Just one. *wink*

Lilith said:
As long as you listen when the woman in question says NO, then whatever.
Babe you know as well as Thug Luv knows, "No" doesn't always mean 'No." Plenty girls say 'No" when they mean yes.