Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insomnia Sucks.

Thug Angel said:
Babe you know as well as Thug Luv knows, "No" doesn't always mean 'No." Plenty girls say 'No" when they mean yes.
Is that Phil LaMarr in your avatar? :bigass:

I do believe it is Rommie.

G-Damn. Home from college finally, and I cant fucking sleep. A nice confortable bed, and I sit here with the want to fall asleep, but lacking the ability to.

At least I dont have to work till Monday.

Thug Angel said:
Babe you know as well as Thug Luv knows, "No" doesn't always mean 'No." Plenty girls say 'No" when they mean yes.

...and that is when you decide it is time to rape them no doubt? You THINK they mean 'yes' when they are screaming 'no' at the top of their lungs? Like say a 14 year old girl?

Dark Link said:
I do believe it is Rommie.

G-Damn. Home from college finally, and I cant fucking sleep. A nice confortable bed, and I sit here with the want to fall asleep, but lacking the ability to.

At least I dont have to work till Monday.

Oh? You mean the 'college' next to the liquor store on your street corner?? That explains a few things kid. Here's a guy who told me he was an archaeologist then the next thing he tells me he goes to barber college. Christ on a stick.

Sigh, Lucy you truly are a moron.

Yes, I go to college dipshit, a decent 4 Year college of which I finish next year after an internship with the USVI's St. John National Park service. While there, I will be diving and cataloging shipwrecks and artifacts in and beyond the reef.

And I am an Archaeologist you dumb fuck. I'm also an Archaeology student. And I've got the extremely used trowel to prove it.

Dark Link said:
Sigh, Lucy you truly are a moron.

Yes, I go to college dipshit, a decent 4 Year college of which I finish next year after an internship with the USVI's St. John National Park service. While there, I will be diving and cataloging shipwrecks and artifacts in and beyond the reef.

And I am an Archaeologist you dumb fuck. I'm also an Archaeology student. And I've got the extremely used trowel to prove it.

I bet you are an Astronaut during your lunch breaks right? A CEO of a major oil corporation during your 15 minute break yes? After 5:00, you visit Donald Trump at the Trump Tower because now you are a world-famous BILLIONAIRE right? I have met them all you MORON. You are another fruitcake who reads a book, then tells everyone 'I am an Archaeologist' yet you forget to mention you believe the book you read entitles you to call yourself that. Child? Having read a TIME-LIFE book on archaeology does not make you an Archaeologist alright? You need to complete a full 6 year University education for that. Pull your bullshit on someone else. THUGBITCH would make a perfect bed companion for one such as yourself.

You have no Idea how things work, do you?

The 6 years comes next. 4 years for the Bachelor's degree first dumb ass. Then the 6 years for the Masters and PhD.

And no, reading a book doesn't make you anything, which is why you will never actully be a man.

I, on the other hand, not only study archaeology, but have been on and taken part in various digs and excavations. I've held history in my hands.

Dark Link said:
You have no Idea how things work, do you?

The 6 years comes next. 4 years for the Bachelor's degree first dumb ass. Then the 6 years for the Masters and PhD.

Did I not say that you stupid fuck? Read it again. 6 years. You are NOT an Archaeologist even if you completed the 4 years now are you not? The Bachelor's does not mean shit. It is the PhD. you want. Now sit down and shut the fuck up. You read it in my post. 6 years. Actually don't sit down. I need to stuff my cock into your mouth.

Damn firefox.

Alright, Lucy, please stop. I keep falling off my bed I'm laughing so hard.

You do not need a PhD to be an Archaeologist. Bachelor's, Masters, PhD, it doesn't matter.

Mary Leaky, one of the greatest anthrologists/archaeologists ever, never really had an education yet she recieved honorary degrees for her work with discovering the Austrolopithecines. She's not the only one Rim Job. There are many others like her.

Yes, you need a masters or PhD in order for some people to take you seriously, but some dont because they have the will.b

SaintLucifer said:
...and that is when you decide it is time to rape them no doubt? You THINK they mean 'yes' when they are screaming 'no' at the top of their lungs? Like say a 14 year old girl?

Speculate all you want, but Thug Luv has never been convicted. So that means he's never raped and his advances are welcomed

Lilith said:
No means NO you pig. You make me sick.
Oh you're so full of shit. Plenty of times girls say no when they mean yes, as in "No, not here, but in the back seat." Girls tease ALL THE TIME. If a man took "No" to mean precisely "No" half of you fucks wouldn't be here. Taking sex from a girl who teases or who isn't sure isn't a crime. You have to help her make up her mind for her if she's indecisive. if you do it right, she'll be OK with it. EVERY woman out there knows this to be true except its not politically correct to say so. Thug Luv says fuck that. He keeps it real

Thug Angel said:
Speculate all you want, but Thug Luv has never been convicted. So that means he's never raped and his advances are welcomed

Gasp!

It couldn't possibly be that most rape victims never report the crime. right?

Dark Link said:
Gasp!

It couldn't possibly be that most rape victims never report the crime. right?
Dude, that's feminist hogwash. They've brainwashed you girlie "men" into believing that shit. Bottom line, if a supposed crime isn't reported chances are it never happened. Simple as that

Thug Angel said:
Dude, that's feminist hogwash. They've brainwashed you girlie "men" into believing that shit. Bottom line, if a supposed crime isn't reported chances are it never happened. Simple as that

??? What the fuck?
Please tell me you're joking.

If a crime isn't reported chances are it never happened? What the fuck are you smoking and where can I get it?

Thug Angel said:
Thug looks good in whatever he wars. Those hard legs in prison won't fuck w/a G like this. They recognize game. Trust

They'll be too busy pounding in your face to notice your so called "game"... Even criminals don't take kindly to people who hurt children.