Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insomnia Sucks.

Rommie...I have something to tell you...

The rumors are true. I'm pregnant.

Please don't hate me! I just couldn't keep my hands off the Cabana Boy!

*sob*

S. SaDiablo said:
Rommie...I have something to tell you...

The rumors are true. I'm pregnant.

Please don't hate me! I just couldn't keep my hands off the Cabana Boy!

*sob*
I should have known. You just had to turn that gay boy straight, didn't you?

Is he legal? Can I have him deported?

You don't have to...he's returning to his wife in Brazil.

But I don't love him! I never did! He just fathered my child! I know it was a mistake...I had too many drinks with lil umbrellas in them...

Won't you take care of us? My mother has disowned me! I'll be homeless on the street!

We can be a family!

S. SaDiablo said:

But I don't love him! I never did! He just fathered my child! I know it was a mistake...I had too many drinks with lil umbrellas in them...

Won't you take care of us? My mother has disowned me! I'll be homeless on the street!

We can be a family!

*ROTFLMAO* Alright already!! Christ. Go on. Both of you. Go to the Flashchat. I will leave you alone there. Fuck.

S. SaDiablo said:

We can be a family!
Of course I will. I can't turn you away. You know I couldn't. We'll make the little one our own.

It's just....it's just....

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME!?! :wah!:

RommieSG said:
Of course I will. I can't turn you away. You know I couldn't. We'll make the little one our own.

It's just....it's just....

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME!?! :wah!:

Jeez. Go to Flashchat will you? Fuck.

Please don't cry, baby. It'll be all right. It will!

We'll...we'll have more children! Little Rommie's of your own! And this child will never have to know! You'll raise her as your own. That's right, Rommie. You're going to have a daughter.

We'll make it work. I'll get a job as a checkout girl at the grocery store... we'll scrape up enough pennies to get by.

"Remember, pregnant chick are hot. Mainly because they put out."
-Micheal Zubovic, on the merits of sex with a pregnant woman.

Something to keep in mind Rommie? :bigass:

S. SaDiablo said:
Please don't cry, baby. It'll be all right. It will!

We'll...we'll have more children! Little Rommie's of your own! And this child will never have to know! You'll raise her as your own. That's right, Rommie. You're going to have a daughter.

We'll make it work. I'll get a job as a checkout girl at the grocery store... we'll scrape up enough pennies to get by.
Yes, we'll make it work. I'll get a better job, and sooner or later we'll be able to get a bigger home.

Who cares if nobody else understands. What matters is that you and I are together. You, me, and our children.

If he had put it in her asshole, then we wouldn't be where we are now......

But I'm going to make the most of this. :bigass:

I pulled my back out this morning but I feel for ya. Atleast I have some leftover Tylenol 3's from when I had my last wisdom tooth pulled. Yee-haw!