Interior of the Earth is "Millions of degrees" hot

Weevil

[YOUTUBE]Ns_4pzfOSTc[/YOUTUBE]

40 seconds into it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Where's the extracted clip of him pointing toward his genital region saying "...if you go down..."

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
So?

Weevil

Guess.

Homosexuality is Gay!

Being an asshole since 1984
OMFG GLOBAL WARMING IS A GIANT CONSPIRACY! BARACK OBAMA IS A KENYAN MUSLIM! NASA DIDN'T GO TO THE MOON! NIXON WAS THE SECOND SHOOTER ON THE GRASSY KNOLL! ELVIS IS ALIVE! ALIENS LANDED IN ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO! ELEANOR ROOSEVELT WAS A DYKE! HITLER WAS A SECRET JEW! MENTALIST LOVES COCK! JESUS DIDN'T EXIST! THE EARTH IS FLAT

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Millions of degrees? LOL. I thought it was closer to 3-5000 degrees Celsius. :hmmm:

We have been looking in the wrong direction. No wonder my feet are warm. I thought it was my new winter socks. We need to go to war with the centre of the Earth NOW people!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Worth an eye-roll, but it's not like he's making a gaffe like this on a weekly basis --and I'm betting a gaffe is all that it is. If you think this is indicative of some deep misunderstanding that will eventually derail his entire agenda, then you'd better hope for a lot more like this, or worse ones.

Besides, the Lava Men are gonna take back the Earth any day now.

Weevil

It isn't, but I find it amusing. However, I don't see how he could make a mistake like that if he really knew the subject matter (at least as far as geothermal power goes). It sounded like he tried to produce a really big number.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is it getting warm in here, or is it me?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If I only had a uterus, I'd have a clue what you meant.