INTERNET GOD

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Brawl Haller's fuck dogs.

Cory

Banned
Internet god is a guy who doesn't give a shit about reality his reality is the Internet.

Because going outsides sucks unless you go fishing this person doesn't care about his or her looks just that his

epeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn big internet penis is satisfied though social interaction with a computer screen.

A internet god can think for himself and can manipulate others.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Ohhhh...sorry that RL interferred with taking part in the interesting portion of this thread: talking about Stephen King (my favorite author) and his Dark Tower series. I've read most of King's work. No one does character development like he does, or paints such vivid pictures in your head of his scary world. There are a few of his works I didn't read -- it's all personal preference. Damn real life!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Internet god is a guy who doesn't give a shit about reality his reality is the Internet.

Because going outsides sucks unless you go fishing this person doesn't care about his or her looks just that his

epeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn big internet penis is satisfied though social interaction with a computer screen.

A internet god can think for himself and can manipulate others.

Shhh! Don't give away all the internet godhood secrets. The pantheon on Mount Blympus is getting crowded.