IP# 205.178.188.12

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Dailey's become one of them, though. I wouldn't put too much stock in his "loyalty."

Rov_is_a_Fag

FBI parte due said:
Dailey's become one of them, though. I wouldn't put too much stock in his "loyalty."

Oh...........I wouldn't put stock in his loyalty at all. He is a good hacker, thats all I am saying. All of those guys in Cookeville are in it for themselves........why do you think I got out of there??

Well........that and I was receiving death threats there too.

Rov_is_a_Fag

FBI parte due said:

I have Daileys death threat email he sent me when all that shit was going down in Cookeville............right before ERic brought the criminal charge against me. I also forwarded his death threat to a detective in the Cookeville Police department so let Dailey do what he will. I have it on him. Just a little insurance in case I need it. I never did like that bastard very much.........I liked Maynard a lot better.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Fucking bitch from Bastard. I have more than his death threat email............trust me on this boys!! I could make his life pretty fucking uncomfortable if I want to. Aint' that right Dailey??? Remember your death threat email??? I called you over at Vickers after that didn't I?? Yeah.......I have even more.................BITCH.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I meant Baxter.........not Bastard. This guy is a little nerd looking hick. Trust me, he is NO threat to me.............quite the contrary.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Vickers Tire on Spring Street in Cookeville. Death Threat email............how stupid was that??? He threatened to kill me if I drug him into any of the dirty stuff he was doing on his board. In addition to the Cookeville Police Department.........I sent it to Shane Higgenbotham at the Putnam County Sheriff's department. Keep in mind, Vickers tires does service on their cars.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Thanks for the reminder!! I will dig that out and send it in my next report along with his name, the emails and where he works. Did I tell any of you that a bunch of them are under investigation by the TBI/FBI??

Rov_is_a_Fag

FBI parte due said:

FBI............I posted this approx. a month ago.........it is here in DayCare, I just didn't name Dailey........I will now.

N2TheNet/MultiPro ISPs ........names of owners/general manager whom I filed complaints with originally.
Witness/Ronnie Wei*h*up*/filed complaints with above ISPs who hosted the boards/

Sheriffs Dept-Shane Higgenbotham (he has knowledge of forged emails with my charter email address; I didn't have this ISP on those dates of service the emails were forged in my name)
Det.(attached) Cookeville Police Dept (emails between he & I, one informing him of a death threat someone sent me and a copy of the email with details)

Charter Communications (several emails between me and Charter reps about the problems I was having, about someone reading my email, their responses and the action they took to monitor my email, catching at least 2 people who were hijacking my mail, one person works with the government, they will be happy to provide records once they are subpoena'd)
Randy Chaffin, divorce lawyer who mishandled, aided/abetted in cover-up of forged Burglary charge/previous arrest record. Criminal/Divorce court dates fell within three weeks of each other, I have all letters between he and I with the Board of Professional Responsibility acting as Referee's. Any jury will clearly see how he keeps changing his story, was negligent in not informing me of my court date or the warrant for my arrest when I failed to show. The BPR abruptly closed this case after a Judge provided a copy of the expungement form that showed the Burglary charge which was never disclosed to me by Court Clerk or Randy.......in fact, was actively hidden from me.
D.A. of Putnam Co/BPR started investigation of his office/called in FBI--TBI
Judge in my criminal case
Court Clerk-Marcia Borys-can provide faxes I exchanged with her whereby she denied me the right to inspect the records in my case, could not provide probable cause, changed the Burglary charge to Disorderly Conduct, could not get her story straight on the previous arrest record.
Two Private Citizens and One Government Employee who have records of the TrollKingdom board when it was taken down 8/5/05 and the people responsible for "retrieving" the data.
Two private Investigators
Civil Rights Lawyer in Nashville
Sealed Indictment-Nashville in Operation Rolling Stoner investigation even though they prosecuted all the other states more than a year ago.

Rov_is_a_Fag

ALL OF THE THE IP NUMBERS I CANNOT FIGGER OUT..........

I THINK THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CIA!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.

ON THE RETARD SCALE 1-10

CIA = 9
ARMY = 9 TO 10

ON THE SCANDAL NO TALENT BUM SCALE

CIA = 9
ARMY GENERALS = 9
SPECIAL OPS = 8

Rov_is_a_Fag

I guess FBI and pretend VP of FBI really shouldn't be put in the military rating scale but I put it there because I can.

You guys can't stop me down here in DayCare. Nope...............don't even try. I have my eye on all of you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Techman thinks he is some kind of bigshot IRS agent who can throw his weight around while he is extorting money from all of us but I have news for him.................I ain't paying NO stinkin' taxes this year. NOPE..........I'm gonna let them come after me IN PERSON. I don't got no money to file so there you have it.

When one of their thugs come snoopin around I am going to give them an ass-whooping then they are going to pay ME.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I'LL TEACH YOU NO TALENT BUMS TO MESS WITH ME. AIN'T THAT RIGHT ALBERTO? YOU BETTER COME UP WITH SOME GOOD MATERIAL WHEN THEY GRILL YOUR SORRY ASS NEXT WEEK. ALL THEY ARE GOING TO DO IS TRIP YOU UP BECAUSE I JUST SENT OUT SOME NEW MATERIAL THAT IS GOING TO CATCH YOU IN A BIG FAT LIE!!! Talk about anarchy in the Dept. of Justice............you are just seeing the beginning.

Rov_is_a_Fag

same goes to the CIA...............only they aren't going to get the same report I am sending to Henry. NOPE!!! no sir buddy. I am going to let Henry surprize all of you.

Rov_is_a_Fag

You ready for this Anna??? I am sending them pictures of you too. Yeah..........talk about "outing" a bunch of CIA prep-school, paper-pushing, let's-glamorize-our-spy jobs.