Irish boys that make my eyes smile

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers.jpg

curiousa2z

I know alot of peeps find Pierce Brosnan sexeh and I apologize for the omission, but he just doesn't appeal to me. Feel free to add a pic of him if you must.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cilian Murphy's really hot, although not in either of those pics IMO. I liked his shaved head look in 28 Days Later (the nudity was nice too).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

WIN!

Although I have Colin Farrell's sex video and have seen him in action, I still can't get past JRM's eyes. And lips. Just...wow.

But I bet he doesn't bathe enough. These types rarely do, because they know they can get away with it until their mothers yell at them.

curiousa2z

^he really is stunning. not very tall in RL they say?

so how was CF in action? You know I'm curious...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, he's definitely not gay, that much is certain. He goes down there and digs right in like it's Thanksgiving. ;)

Nice sized tool. He looks a little Neo-Nazi-ish because his head was shaved for some part at the time. The woman was African-American (or some other ethnicity of darker pigment).

Not a lengthy vid, they gave up filming after a while. Interesting little curio...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
JRM may have some issues, but you know those deeply disturbed men are the best in bed.

I highly recommend Disco Pigs for fans of Cillian Murphy.

Colin used to get me wet, but not so much anymore.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I looked up Disco Pigs on IMDb. Someone there describes Cillian Murphy as having an "ethereal physical presence", which is a perfect way to put it.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^He certainly does in the film, which is based on a play that he was in, I believe.