Is anyone else watching "Being Human" on SyFy?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Maybe it's because I'm obsessed with Sam Witwer, but I like it a bit better than the BBC version.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've never seen the BBC version, so I'm not sure whether to watch this. Usually I'd see the original before a remake, but the original doesn't have Sam Witwer.

It's a dilemma.

Tisiphone

Well, they are doing the same episodes, just Americanized. Kinda of like Law & Order: UK takes the original L&O episodes and redoes them. It's two episodes in, and I'm digging it. The guy who plays the werewolf Josh is a neurotic mess. It's pretty funny.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It always just looked a bit too obvious to me: one's a werewolf so he struggles with waking up naked havnig just killed a squrrel, one's a vampire so he struggles with wanting to drink blood, the girl's a ghost so she's frustrated that she can't have sex. I've never watched it of course, I'm just guessing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
In a SNIT over SyFy canceling Caprica I decided not to watch any of the new shows they come out with. I will probably regret my snitty decision (OR CHANGE MY MIND EVENTUALLY).

Tisiphone

It's the only thing I'm watching on SyFy right now.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
it looks interesting, but of course i cant get that channel up here. so what else is fucking new? Shall go mad as it is when the new Justified starts...may have to resort to torrents ...ugh. BAH! :rwmad:

Tisiphone

^You said pretty much that exact thing in another thread, LoL.

And it's not Twilighty, imo.