Is Dark Pickle still around?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What ever handle my boy is using, tell him I'm searching for his ass. Shit! It seems his forum is down and out, over.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Actually, Jeff posts at FB quite regularly and occasionally shows up at TKR (trollkingdomradio.com) to post. He hasn't been around these parts for a couple years like OC said. He got married, had a baby and gave up on us decrepit old trolls.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I heard he killed himself out of sadness shortly after you left us Charles.

Seph

Retired Account
He suffered from seperatitis.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
A secondary complication was the slipadichtomy he endured.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Good luck with the search. Last I heard he got himself a life. Used to see him rarely around FB but haven't seen him there either in months.

Actually, Jeff posts at FB quite regularly and occasionally shows up at TKR (trollkingdomradio.com) to post. He hasn't been around these parts for a couple years like OC said. He got married, had a baby and gave up on us decrepit old trolls.

Dark Pickle married Siren and they had a jelly baby? Damn!

I heard he killed himself out of sadness shortly after you left us Charles.

Dark Pickle is still with us. We just have to figure out his handle.

Seph

Retired Account
Dark Pickle married Siren and they had a jelly baby? Damn!

No Dork married and had kids with someone he met at university. Siren died last year sometime.

Dark Pickle is still with us. We just have to figure out his handle.

No he's not, stop being an compulsive obsessive idiot.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
What ever handle my boy is using, tell him I'm searching for his ass. Shit! It seems his forum is down and out, over.

He's moved on from message boards. Too much stuff going on in his life now with the wife and baby. I see him on FB from time to time.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
OK, I get it now. Dark Pickle got married and had a baby. Dark Pickle moved on from message boards. Dark Pickle got himself a life. Dark Pickle hasn't even signed in here for at least two years.

Two thumbs:peace: up for Dark Pickle for realizing that message boards isn't what life is about. Dark Pickle chose real life over the fantasy world.

Dershocka

dershocka
Now if only you'd do the same Charlie Fishfarts. The internet would be a slightly less annoying, soulless, cesspool of raging stupidity which corrupts the mind, and body of anyone who dares stare at its evil contents for too long!

I've missed you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Holly shit! Dershocka has made it too a Blackfoot thread. Seems like I'm bringing out the old heads at TK and the other boards i've been attached to.

As a friend if mind and a former member of the greatest group against On-Line bullys. I'd like to say..................

I've missed you.

I miss you to homie.

Falconarg

Rebel