Is Dual an admin or what?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Or mod:phpquestion:

IIRC TK has 32 admins:shock:

& #:phpquestion: of mods.

What dual be:phpquestion:

I need a new piece of furniture to hide behind.

Oh neato :peep:

Mirah

I love you
Dual is my husband. We got married last year, so that I could remain in this state. I am very thankful to him for that and will give him a blow job the next time I see him.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Wait a minute - you've married him, too? What the fuck?!?
Dual, you jerk, you said I was the only one!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Would whomever IS the admin-mod here put a "NSFW" tag on the "Seph!" thread.

I'd do it myself, but as an admin I let the "little people" take care of the details.

Mirah

I love you
Wait a minute - you've married him, too? What the fuck?!?
Dual, you jerk, you said I was the only one!

He always said he loved you and only you. Mine is just a marriage on paper, yours is a marriage of passion.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Would whomever IS the admin-mod here put a "NSFW" tag on the "Seph!" thread.

I'd do it myself, but as an admin I let the "little people" take care of the details.
There you go, boss ;)

He always said he loved you and only you. Mine is just a marriage on paper, yours is a marriage of passion.
Oh please, you're just trying to appease me so I won't kick his sorry little ass. Which I wouldn't do anyway since I kinda like his ass and besides, aren't the two of us now technically married, as well? Let's rent the honeymoon suite in some fancy hotel and celebrate!

Consumer

Elder Statesman

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Aquehonga: Dual gorges on sausages.
Aque, seriously. If I have to see another of your idiotic karma comments in my CP I swear I will offer any sexual favor imaginable to the next available admin in exchange of having your karma privilege taken from you.

Mirah

I love you
There you go, boss ;)

Oh please, you're just trying to appease me so I won't kick his sorry little ass. Which I wouldn't do anyway since I kinda like his ass and besides, aren't the two of us now technically married, as well? Let's rent the honeymoon suite in some fancy hotel and celebrate!

I am there.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Aque, seriously. If I have to see another of your idiotic karma comments in my CP I swear I will offer any sexual favor imaginable to the next available admin in exchange of having your karma privilege taken from you.

<===== Rogue Admin.

:twisted:

Aquehonga

Un Banned

You should massacre my UserCP. It is so choice.

I love mutilating other poster's UserCPs.

And love it when they do it to me.

Gagh destroyed my UserCP numerous times. And I completely obliterated :pickle:'s UserCP with over 20 pages of gargantuan smileys & gigantic emoticons.