Sinless and Purrfect
Is it time TK deleted the Badlands?

Discuss.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
This thread won't end well.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Rendering Jack's board useless with thousands of moronic spam posts doesn't sate your idiocy addiction?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Rendering Jack's board useless with thousands of moronic spam posts doesn't sate your idiocy addiction?

Meh. 99.9% of the spam is collected in one spam forum, I hardly call that rendering the board useless. But you'd know that already if you spent more time at jack's awesome board instead of Pickle's shit fail board.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You're just mad we foiled your "democracy" troll.
You foiled nothing. I ruled you morons for a year in the most blatant, halfassed and sarcastic way imaginable. If the lot of you had half a brain cell between you, I'd have been out in no time at all, but instead I drove off half a dozen prolific posters, turned half the rest into pawns, and left the remainder paranoid, screaming nutcases. Troll epically successful, man. The Badlands have no use anymore. Nuke it and let the vermin scatter to the winds.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Meh. 99.9% of the spam is collected in one spam forum, I hardly call that rendering the board useless. But you'd know that already if you spent more time at jack's awesome board instead of Pickle's shit fail board.
You can stop talking about Pickle's board any day now. Really.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh, and for the record, I officially abstain on this poll. My visits to the Badlands are infrequent enough that it amuses me when I do go, but other than that I was not affected by Dual's antics or Pickle's Spamfield. Trolling Ange was fun, though.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Why? I have as much right to bad mouth that crapfest here as Pickle and company bad mouthed TK last time I lurked there.
It makes you look butthurt and pwnt. That light doesn't shine fairly upon you. While you reinvent your past there, it makes third parties skeptical to your 'victory' with how angry and bitter you are about Pickle and his board. You aren't acting like somebody who won, although you claim otherwise.

Off the top of my head, you aren't even mentioned there except by me. I'd still like to see your posts reinstated and your account. I'd also like to see you posting there again if you could stop being such an ass.

Everyone else has moved on. You should, too. On that note, I'll stop having hope for you and your account there. Mmmmm, my own medicine is quite yummy.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It makes you look butthurt and pwnt. That light doesn't shine fairly upon you. While you reinvent your past there, it makes third parties skeptical to your 'victory' with how angry and bitter you are about Pickle and his board. You aren't acting like somebody who won, although you claim otherwise.

Off the top of my head, you aren't even mentioned there except by me. I'd still like to see your posts reinstated and your account. I'd also like to see you posting there again if you could stop being such an ass.

Everyone else has moved on. You should, too. On that note, I'll stop having hope for you and your account there. Mmmmm, my own medicine is quite yummy.

I'll never stop being an ass. The monster has been awakened and doesn't want to go back in his cage. Blah, blah....see Loktar=Cannabis thread in MF.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh, and for the record, I officially abstain on this poll. My visits to the Badlands are infrequent enough that it amuses me when I do go, but other than that I was not affected by Dual's antics or Pickle's Spamfield. Trolling Ange was fun, though.

Trolling people is fun. Even though most people claim I suck at it. But that just may be part of the troll...hmmmm....;)

Seph

Retired Account
yeah the u suck at trolling troll which u are outstanding at and if u are cannabis, thats the final nail in your asshat coffin.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well, congratulations on another failed thread Kitty.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah but esad is a complete asshole, just like u ya fat jew bear fuck.