Is The Badlands Dying?

classichummus

on a break from forums
I think the Badlands is dying? What do you think?

classichummus

on a break from forums
You are not allowed to make polls classichummus.

How dare you say such atrocities!!! I am allowed to do whatever the fuck I want!!! Including love kitty and love karma!!! I <3 Kitty!!!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Tell me how much you love pussy, pussy.

I really really love pussy!!! Pussy is my favorite meal of the day!!! I'd eat pussy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and as a midnight snack!!! Pussy is the best!!!

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Poll lacks comedy option.

Did not vote.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I think it is pretty clear now. THE BADLANDS IS DEAD! Hardly anyone is posting here because ITS DEAD!!!

Lulz Kitty

I came for the Lulz
No. It's being cleansed. Once that process is complete, it shall rise anew.

Once Pickle, Yub, J&L and myself are gone, the Badlands will once again be at peace.

Gawd forbid some of you join other forums to chat about the boring, mundane events of your daily lives in addition to posting here. It's not like this is a troll board or something. Why would fuckwits, drama queens, trolls, asshats, shit starters, liars, or other such ilk ever sign up here? Obviously, TK is a board designed to discuss light, fluffy, and soft hearted topics. Even just the thought of drama on a troll board seems audacious and absurd.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Once Pickle, Yub, J&L and myself are gone, the Badlands will once again be at peace.

Gawd forbid some of you join other forums to chat about the boring, mundane events of your daily lives in addition to posting here. It's not like this is a troll board or something. Why would fuckwits, drama queens, trolls, asshats, shit starters, liars, or other such ilk ever sign up here? Obviously, TK is a board designed to discuss light, fluffy, and soft hearted topics. Even just the thought of drama on a troll board seems audacious and absurd.

And you don't think Omar making you and Pickle dance like a couple of actors in a minstrel show is drama?

Falcy Girl

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

J&L and Yub are already gone I think. That's why the Badlands is "DYING" cuz stupid people are posting here thinking this is the minefield. It's not! Don't like the drama? Then post somewhere else.:phpscream: