Is the board FUCKING SLOW or just my brain?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't tell the difference anymore because so much of my brain now lives on the board so I can't tell if the board is FUCKING SLOW AND SHOULD BE FIXED or if it's just my brain running slow and DYING which is probably what's happening and in fact maybe it's MY FAULT the board is slow becasue my brain is LEAKING THROUGH into the server and slowing it down becasue my brain ruins everything probably is that in fact FUCK YOu.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's not you, Beverly -- there's something wrong with the universe. (Yes the board has been fucking slow and making people double post for the past couple of days)

REMEMBER ME!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah it was slow last night, I was going to post that Doctor Who video, but the new thread was taking so long to open that I just gave up and went to bed.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I thought maybe my job had caught on and was trying to keep me from wanting to hang out here when I SHOULD BE CAPTIONING. Glad to know I'm not too paranoid.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BTW, Heidi, Tim, Michael AND Nina from Project Runway are on GMA and Regis today. Have fun!

Tisiphone

I have neither of those shows today. CONSPIRACY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I take it as a sign that I should be doing work.

But instead I just use the slowness as an excuse to spend a little longer not working.

CaptainWacky

It's so slow that my balls hurt.

Tisiphone

A guy tried to use that excuse on me yesterday to "ease his pain."

CaptainWacky

This thread took about four minutes to load so I can't be bothered posting anymore BYE FOREVER.

CaptainWacky

It's faster now, THANKS MENTY.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
The board is fucking your brain. slowly

CaptainWacky

IT's fucking slow again, FUCK THE WORLD.