Is there a Chuck thread?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Am I the only one that watches this show, or is there just no thread for it?

Anyway.... HOLY SHIT! The past couple weeks have been awesome! However, it seems to me like they are setting up for a series finale, and not a season. Is Chuck getting the axe?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I am a HUGE fan of Chuck; I've even gotten Laker_Girl to watch it and be interested.

Yeah, the last few weeks have been pretty rad. Last night's ep was great, but I knew that somehow Chuck & Sarah's sex scene would be interrupted. Meh.

It definitely seems like they're setting up for a series finale. I have a feeling that Heroes and Chuck will be axed at the end of this season. Chuck never had the buzz that Heroes had, but I've always found it to be a much better show. Great balance of humor, action, and romance.

I think it's just too expensive to continue. It's a shame, this is why I fucking hate network televison. They cancel stuff like Chuck, Heroes, and Life (I'm guessing), and fucking put Jay Leno on 5 times a week. I swear, if they cancel Chuck I hope to God the Leno bullshit is a disaster.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Shitroes (Heroes) has already been renewed.

Never got around to watching Chuck.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I missed out on Chuck because it comes on at 8pm (no I don't record stuff to watch some other time, I watch too much TV ANYWAY). My brother loves the show, and the few minutes I've seen of it, I thought were good.

Ancalagon

Chuck is the shit. It's on Hulu if you ever feel like getting into it.

And how do you survive without Tivo/DVR? That's the only TV we watch! ;)

Did some research and while ratings weren't bad, they weren't awesome either... If Chuck, Dollhouse, and SCC all get the axe, my weekly TV watching will be cut in half! :(

When's Californication and True Blood coming back out?

Ancalagon

It definitely seems like they're setting up for a series finale. I have a feeling that Heroes and Chuck will be axed at the end of this season. Chuck never had the buzz that Heroes had, but I've always found it to be a much better show. Great balance of humor, action, and romance.

Chuck is awesome. Although with what happened last night, I don't know IF they can have a 3rd Season. Don't want to go to too much detail as it seems we're the only ones who keep up with it, but can you see what a 3rd season could be about?

I think it's just too expensive to continue. It's a shame, this is why I fucking hate network televison. They cancel stuff like Chuck, Heroes, and Life (I'm guessing), and fucking put Jay Leno on 5 times a week. I swear, if they cancel Chuck I hope to God the Leno bullshit is a disaster.

Leno's back on TV?

Big Dick McGee

If they cancel Chuck and keep Heroes on the air, I'll boycott NBC. I won't watch Heroes, or 30 Rock (which I love), or any other crappy NBC show.

As for Season 3, we'll know next week if there's a chance it'll be renewed. Chuck will have to have the intersect re-integrated. If that happens, I assume there will be a season 3. I'm sure they can come up with some pretty good stories, especially since Capt Awesome now knows about Chuck being a spy.

Ancalagon

If they cancel Chuck and keep Heroes on the air, I'll boycott NBC. I won't watch Heroes, or 30 Rock (which I love), or any other crappy NBC show.

As for Season 3, we'll know next week if there's a chance it'll be renewed. Chuck will have to have the intersect re-integrated. If that happens, I assume there will be a season 3. I'm sure they can come up with some pretty good stories, especially since Capt Awesome now knows about Chuck being a spy.

What's sad is that I actually don't even really know what stations the shows I watch are on. Even before I got DVR I just waited for the DVDs to come out.

Yeah, something could be done with the family aspect. But wasn't the Intersect destroyed? How could he be reintegrated? And what's up with Morgan and Hawaii? I can't imagine the show without Morgan, but I also can't see the show moving to Hawaii.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What's sad is that I actually don't even really know what stations the shows I watch are on. Even before I got DVR I just waited for the DVDs to come out.

Yeah, something could be done with the family aspect. But wasn't the Intersect destroyed? How could he be reintegrated? And what's up with Morgan and Hawaii? I can't imagine the show without Morgan, but I also can't see the show moving to Hawaii.

They still have the Intersect that Orion programmed to get the Intersect out of Chuck's head. I assume Orion could re-program it to put the Intersect back in.

Ancalagon

I know Kung Fu.

Best season ending line EVAH! Gotta love the Geek nods in Chuck. Fucking awesome episode all around. I really can't wait for the next season. They can't fucking end this shit now!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Did you go to a Subway sandwich shop and drop a thank you for supporting Chuck note in their comments box? PLUS BUY A $5 FOOTLONG.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll watch it later.

Big Dick McGee

Awesome season finale. The "To Be Continued" gives me hope. IF this show gets cancelled, I won't watch NBC ever again (except when the Eagles are on SNF).

Even Heroes was good last night! But not as good as Chuck. 3rd best show on TV right now, behind only Lost and 24.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Chuck was AWESOME!! So was Heroes. Last night was a very good night for television.

Big Dick McGee

^^AND the Phillies hit TWO grand slams, AND I'll bet 24 was great, AND I came close to having sex last night!!