Is there any way to make that pic of Hummus look any more retarded?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I was thinking of a chop but I'm stumped as at WTF to do it to make him look like more a complete idiot. Suggestions will be noted.

And Dirk, Loktar or even Hummus I know: post my face on it. I laugh: HAHA :|
Yes, I can read your mind. STOP THINKING ABOUT DORK FELLATING YOUR TINY COLLECTIVE PENII. See, I care. I saved you all that energy you would have expended attempting to insult me.

Weevil

The only bad thing about the pic is his apparent baldness setting in. Other than that... meh.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't get what the big deal is about being bald. I started MPB when I was 19, had a shiny head since 23.

I've gotten laid 2.3 times a week on average since 1969, and never heard a weird comment (excepts gasps and "oh gods" when they're coming) from all the women I've ever known.

It's never affected my work, or professional relationships, and never had a negative impact in my life.

It's also allowed me to troll most people effortlessly on the web, because you all buy into the image that virility = head hair...go figure.

Weevil

I don't get what the big deal is about being bald. I started MPB when I was 19, had a shiny head since 23.
It looks really, really bad with the long hair hummus has.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
0_21_122605_schiavelli_obit.jpg

jack

ah ok, I getcha. I have mine buzzcut so it looks pretty good, plus I'm all silver now, lost all the color finally.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
People in their 20s who are balding freak me out because they remind me of my own mortality. NO OFFENSE OR NUFFIN.

Also, penis, penis m. - tail. The plural you were looking for is "penes."

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You can butcher the English language all you want, but there's no way I'm giving up an opportunity to show someone up with Latin knowledge.

jack

semper ubi

sub ubi

Seph

Retired Account
penis

jack

That's HAWT, girlfriend.

Seph

Retired Account