Is there anyplace more boring than Altoona, PA?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Dude?
Pardon me dear, but missmanners is NOT a dude....
YOU are from Altoona ;) oh really? ;) I had NO idea! ;) So tell me sweet thing... IS there excitement in Altoona?
hmmmm

;)
mm

Shit there isn't nothing exciting here, this town is for shit. When I get my bike I am riding out of here so fucken fast you wouldn't know.

BUt if you are here we should totally hook up!!!!

Fire_Storm20

Visit the Phantom Fireworks outlet! Everybody loves class II and III pyrotechnics. :bigass:

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
DImbag said:
WHOA

Something just totally now popped up. Werid.

Erotic exotic.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Altoona is where Michelle Pfeiffer's character is from, and also where the prison is that Al Pacino's character was released from in the movie Frankie & Johnny.

The movie is a completely different animal from the original stage play, but it's OK in its own slowish way...

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
DImbag said:
Shit there isn't nothing exciting here, this town is for shit. When I get my bike I am riding out of here so fucken fast you wouldn't know.

BUt if you are here we should totally hook up!!!!

This was...... interesting..... to say the least.

;)
mm

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Dear Miss Manners,

Judging from the response from others from your fair town, I would respectfully suggest that the answer is "No."

Dudes let me just say that Mrs. Manners is a very cool lady and she knows how to have fun. We met at the food court in the mall and at first I wondered will I get laid but soon it was clear that wasn't gping to happen. That's cool, she is very funny and likes to laugh and dudes she knows all about BIKES. Mrs. Manners used to hang with bikers and so she knows shitloads about Harlies. Fucken a, that rocks!

And then she had to leave and I went home. No kissin or anything but I got a quick hug. So ends my night with Mrs. Manners!

Number_6

beer, I want beer
^^I think we all do.

davdirks

Lady Elena's new toy
Dimbag, that's cool. Sometimes it is great to meet a nice person and just hang out. Thanks for your report.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Too bad baseball season has ended, you could've seen an Altoona Curve baseball game, yah shore!

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
DImbag said:
Dudes let me just say that Mrs. Manners is a very cool lady and she knows how to have fun. We met at the food court in the mall and at first I wondered will I get laid but soon it was clear that wasn't gping to happen. That's cool, she is very funny and likes to laugh and dudes she knows all about BIKES. Mrs. Manners used to hang with bikers and so she knows shitloads about Harlies. Fucken a, that rocks!

And then she had to leave and I went home. No kissin or anything but I got a quick hug. So ends my night with Mrs. Manners!

Awwww.... how sweet.

I would like to add that DImbag would be excellent poolboy material if I could just clean him up a bit. He has the most stunning eyes. Oh my.... but that old army jacket has GOT to go. I also remember why I like my men with their IQ on the LEFT of the decimal.

Still this was amusing.....

;)
mm