Is there anyplace more boring than Altoona, PA?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
mm:

when are ya' going to visit Philly??? BDM and I wanna take ya out for a drink.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Uh huh.... I'm sure you do. I'm west again now, but next time I'm in your neck of the woods, you can buy me tequila.

;)
mm

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
missmanners said:
Uh huh.... I'm sure you do.
;)
mm

Not quite sure what this means, but OK. Tequila it is.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yeah, next time you're in Philly, give us a holler. LG, Menty & Gagh will testify that I am a good guy.

As far as DS....well, I'll be there to rein him in!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Bennington Vermont is more boring than Altoona.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I heard the TAPS gang was in Altoona not too long ago doing an investigation. Apparently there are ghosties in Altoona. That is kinda exciting.

Batboy

Batboy
Batboy has spent many hours hiding from evil scientists in the caves near Altoona. Batboy likes Altoona. Batboy particularly likes Jethro's Steakhouse and Allegro. Batboy is not usually fond of human food, but Batboy makes exceptions sometimes. For nightlife, Batboy would suggest stopping by The Hitching Post. Batboy knows of other things, but they are more things for Batboy and not things for missmanners.

If missmanners would like to find a more boring place than Altoona though, Batboy would suggest a scenic drive to nearby Ebensburg, PA. There missmanners will find.... Well.... Ummm...a Wal-Mart. Batboy would definitely stop there though. If missmanners travels too far outside Ebensburg, missmanners will encounter a custard stand and a miniature golf course! That is too much excitement for missmanners.

Oh, and Batboy notes that there are ghosts in Altoona. Batboy will not elaborate on such things other than to warn to stay away from the Horseshoe Curve. This oddly shaped structure is actually the framework of a portal that leads to the scariest place in the universe. The Neverland Ranch.

Batboy

Batboy
Batboy would like to add one more thing. If missmanners returns to Philly any time soon, Batboy suggests that she avoid Logan Square. Minions of Blythe Danner are currently excavating the area in search of the lost formula for New Coke. Batboy is hoping to stop Blythe Danner's minions and destroy the formula.

The Question

Eternal
You could always race up to one of the locals, grab him by the earlobes and shake vigorously while shouting, "AlTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!" and running off again at top speed.

The Question

Eternal
Well, now I'm jealous -- ain't got to meet mm in person yet. Maybe someday... :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Making notes for future vacation - custard stand outside Ebensburg.

Hey mm come visit me some time.

I live in Seattle and can show you our giant space needle thing.

Or do I live in St. Louis and it's the arch?

Anyway I totally live somewhere with this thing people take pictures of but really it's kind of lame and whatnot. And also we have some McDonald's or Burger King or something. I DO know that we also have a mall and we could totally meet at the food court if there is one at this supposed mall.