Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there such a thing as guys lasting TOO long.

S. SaDiablo

Something I saw on TV the other day made me wonder...

You always hear about it when guys don't have staying power in bed...but is it possible to last TOO long? When that oh so good feeling passes and you just want to get done with it...does staying power become a bad thing? Has this ever happened to anyone here? You're really going at it again and again and again....and you're partner is telling you to just come already?

Yeah, that's usually what happens with me. It's rare that I cum in under 40-50 minutes, so when Wifey cums I usually just take a break, unless I'm very close.

Heh, yeah, that's happened to me a few times. Some guys take a long time to get off. If I start going dry, getting bored, or my jaw starts to hurt, you can bet I'm wishing the guy would hurry up. I guess that's how men usually feel about women, huh? :lol:

You know why guys last too long? It's because they jerk off way too often. Guys, spank it less when you've got steady pussy. If you need to spank it, do so the night before you might get laid. Not the morning of.

Conchaga said:
you'll attract small-dicked poor guys.

It seems that's what you get for being an independant woman!

I bet a ton of them would shut the hell up and quit their bragging if they knew what it's REALLY getting them.

S. SaDiablo said:
That's why erotica is much better than RL...couple always come in perfect unison. LOL!

That's happened on a few occasions with Wifey, and it's always fucking mind-blowing.

Going back to the beginning of the thread....

Yes, if someone is just pounding away, doing nothing new for a long time, it's possible to get bored AND become boring for your partner. If a man can last a long time, it's usually a good idea to switch up positions every so often to rub a few new places and break up the "same-ness" of the motion.

As for cumming together...well..if one is multi-orgasmic (male) then one has more chances to get the timing right. If she has seven orgasms, and you have three...the odds are better.

OR, with a little training, most women can be put into a "repetitive Orgasm" mode where they are basically cumming for several minutes...giving a long window of time to time one's orgasm (and the side-effects of that repetitive Orgasm are very stimulating...so it almost Always happens unless you {the man} are deliberately trying NOT to cum).
Both methods have worked for me. While I LOVE cumming at the same time when making love (vanilla) romantically, I avoid it if it's a scene. Much better Power-Exchange wise to focus on your partner's orgasm...and then make her focus on yours in turn. ;)

-SB

S. SaDiablo said:
That's why erotica is much better than RL...couple always come in perfect unison. LOL!

I've only managed to accomplish that with one of my partners. But, if I start talking about it, I'll sound like that lovesick guy on "The 40 Year-Old Virgin."

Nevertheless, those times that we did were beyond mind-blowing to the point of being spiritual.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Yes, if someone is just pounding away, doing nothing new for a long time, it's possible to get bored AND become boring for your partner. If a man can last a long time, it's usually a good idea to switch up positions every so often to rub a few new places and break up the "same-ness" of the motion.

Nothing I can add here. This is your basic meat and potatos of sex.

As for cumming together...well..if one is multi-orgasmic (male) then one has more chances to get the timing right. If she has seven orgasms, and you have three...the odds are better.

Hell, for most guys, if the ratio is 1:1 they feel like they accomplished a miracle. I refer you to Dante's rant on giving a woman an orgasm in "Clerks" for a more in-depth view to this delusional idea by men.

OR, with a little training, most women can be put into a "repetitive Orgasm" mode where they are basically cumming for several minutes...giving a long window of time to time one's orgasm (and the side-effects of that repetitive Orgasm are very stimulating...so it almost Always happens unless you {the man} are deliberately trying NOT to cum).

On the multiple orgasm for women. I've heard it described as a woman using plateaus or steps of orgasm. Each one more intense and longer-lasting than the first. It depends on the woman's self-control and training. If she gets really good, she can come on demand. Meaning, she can keep herself on the brink for the entire time until he's ready. At which point both partners can release at the same time.

Both methods have worked for me. While I LOVE cumming at the same time when making love (vanilla) romantically, I avoid it if it's a scene. Much better Power-Exchange wise to focus on your partner's orgasm...and then make her focus on yours in turn.

Who said the chick needs to come? All she needs to do is lay there, let me pump three or four times, and just be a receptacle for my deposit of love.

Conchaga said:
Who said the chick needs to come? All she needs to do is lay there, let me pump three or four times, and just be a receptacle for my deposit of love.

Too late, we already know you're a big softie and hopeless romantic.

I'll bet you even *gasp* snuggle.