Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there such a thing as guys lasting TOO long.

Deni said:
It seems that's what you get for being an independant woman!

I bet a ton of them would shut the hell up and quit their bragging if they knew what it's REALLY getting them.

Independent women are the most boring of creatures; you can't buy anything for them as they're flippant about 'financial independence', they also try and quote as much garbage they've skimmed through a few poor academic books without actually having the slightest idea what they're talking about. When it comes to doing anything fun with an independent woman it's often difficult, since they're always too busy to go fuck in a park bush to a romantic tune.

Sarek said:
Who not try?

Try writing period.

I must apologise, inter alia, for my tiresome typo. I have now emerged from les horreurs de la term, a pleasing respite, and one that allows me to devote a generous portion of my thankfully considerable intellect to the service of this, a most deliciously civilized correspondence to you Sarek.

Feel cheated?

Um hummm.

Yep, still feeling nothing.

Perhaps you're not the intellectual muse you think you are?