Is this StringTheorist guy still around?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, there you are.

So, where did you come from originally? I mean, from what part of the net? Have you participated in any 'invasion' and are just sticking around, or did you find us on your own?

Do you plan on becoming a regular member?
Which subforum do you feel most comfortable in so far?

Are you a troll?

StringTheorist

My previous title sucked.
I found you from Google, by googling "trolling forum" or something like that. No invasions or something. By the way, the guy who created the StringTerrorist account is my friend. (ahh, damn him!)

If by "regular member" you mean posting seven posts a week or more, then no. I wish I could, I even have some very good ideas, but Troll Kingdom is mostly wasting my time, and I can use that time for something more useful - right now, I'm short on time. Otherwise, I can always find something useful to do with my time. But I'll still post sometimes.

When I was the "retarded troll", I thought that the Badlands is the best forum (once I figured out what's it about). Now - my job is mostly related to other people's posts, so every forum is as good for me - even though I still have this unnatural attraction to the Badlands.

I am somewhat of a troll - I've trolled forums before getting here. I have like 150 posts on a Bulgarian forum named "teenproblem". Trolling is fun. Even on this forum, the purpose of a huge number of my posts is trollish, even though I'm honest with people while trolling them.

Also, I have a secret. But I won't share it with anyone...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I found you from Google, by googling "trolling forum" or something like that. No invasions or something. By the way, the guy who created the StringTerrorist account is my friend. (ahh, damn him!)

If by "regular member" you mean posting seven posts a week or more, then no. I wish I could, I even have some very good ideas, but Troll Kingdom is mostly wasting my time, and I can use that time for something more useful - right now, I'm short on time. Otherwise, I can always find something useful to do with my time. But I'll still post sometimes.

When I was the "retarded troll", I thought that the Badlands is the best forum (once I figured out what's it about). Now - my job is mostly related to other people's posts, so every forum is as good for me - even though I still have this unnatural attraction to the Badlands.

I am somewhat of a troll - I've trolled forums before getting here. I have like 150 posts on a Bulgarian forum named "teenproblem". Trolling is fun. Even on this forum, the purpose of a huge number of my posts is trollish, even though I'm honest with people while trolling them.

Also, I have a secret. But I won't share it with anyone...

The funny thing I have discovered about actively trolling sites is when you tell them going in, "I'm a troll", you say to them, "I will troll you," then you say "I am trolling you now," then when the big reveal happens they STILL come back with "I can't believe you were just trolling us all this time! GRRRR!1!!!11!"