Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ishcabittle's wife leaving him; feels sorry for self

RWC

After going out with some "friends" to Berlin on Belmont on that fateful Wednesday evening Mrs. Morris came home with a strange concoction on her breath- Jagermeister and fish. Feeling betrayed per their agreement that she said she'd stop doing that he started slapping her around. She left. He loaded his IPod with the songs of Morrisey and cried himself to sleep. Sometimes he drowns his sorrows in Rolling Rock and secretly cuts himself.

Ishcabittle needs your sympathy. Let him know you're there for him. Let him know you care.

cryinglp6.jpg

No one really gives a shit about me, so this lack of response is not unsuprising.

No one, at least, in Speak Freely.

Except for you, RWC... you keep trying to pick a fight with me, for whatever reason, but you're not really pissing me off. Does that piss you off?

Well, whatever.

FBI parte due said:
Kinda sad that he has to bump his own troll threads to get any responses, though.

Then consider yourself in the same sad boat for bumping my thread, genius.

Ed Morris said:
Does that piss you off?

Not at all. In fact, consider me pointing and laughing. I have a great time when ever I create one. You should, too.

What did you do to your wife to make you unworthy of her love?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61174

I bet I know what's really making you mad. But I won't say it.

One side note, however: remember all that fuss we made a while back about getting a new catch phrase? "Thanks for being a fan" is blasé, I'm glad to see you've retired it. "Consider me pointing and laughing" could be cool, just don't overuse it.

Ishcabittle said:
No one really gives a shit about me, so this lack of response is not unsuprising.

No one, at least, in Speak Freely.

Actually, I think people stayed away because it's a rotten thread started by a miserable little turd, and nobody wanted to dignify it with a reply or bump.

Aww. When Sarek tries to think he fails. He fails when he tries to debate. He fails when he tries to formulate witty insults. He fails when he tries to sound intelligent, analytical or even when he tries to sound uninterested. Poor Sarek.

Eggbeaters said:
Actually, I think people stayed away because it's a rotten thread started by a miserable little turd, and nobody wanted to dignify it with a reply or bump.

Gay and stupid. You did bump, you did reply, you do take it where you eat and shit. You'd almost sound smart if you weren't so, oh, I don't know... gay and stupid? Your poor family.

Ed Morris said:
I bet I know what's really making you mad. But I won't say it.

You can say what you want at any time, but your knowledge of leet and apple computers is a far cry from critical thinking and common sense. Go drink some more Zima, go listen to some more Bronski Beat, go cry into yet another pillow.

cryinglp6.jpg

Your wife left you and now you feel sorry for yourself.

What's leet for pointing and laughing?

Your delight in the real life misfortunes of others is not trolling. It's sick and pitiable. And it obviously shows a complete lack of a real life on your part.

I'd say I hope someone gives you some karmic payback when something bad happens in your life, but since you obviously have no life to ruin, it's unlikely to happen. The worst that could happen to you is that you (or your parents) can't pay your internet bill, leaving you truly alone in your bleak, dark room, with no one noticing you exist.

Too bad you're also dickless, otherwise you could pass the time masturbating.

I have been through a divorce , it was fucking great, I was so happy to have that bitch out of my life.

Ishcabittle should be fucking thrilled, not sad. :)

Sorry girl but thats not true. once the cunt is gone you go buy all the toys you could never have before. pistols , rifles , 4 wheelers , jet skis , motorcycle. Have parties and fuck hot young bitches and all the ex's friends. Life after a divorce is kick ass wonderful. :)