Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ishcabittle's wife leaving him; feels sorry for self

RWC said:
You can say what you want at any time, but your knowledge of leet and apple computers is a far cry from critical thinking and common sense. Go drink some more Zima, go listen to some more Bronski Beat, go cry into yet another pillow.

This really is the funny. Zima? Who the fuck drinks that shit?

For all that you think you know about me, I'll say it again, you don't know dick.

Who's the Bronski Beat?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Your delight in the real life misfortunes of others is not trolling. It's sick and pitiable. And it obviously shows a complete lack of a real life on your part.

So I'm not a troll. And as for your "lack of real life" comment- this is coming from someone who's life revolves around his mouth and rectum, and when he's going to get his semen quota. Sick and pitiable indeed.

Beyond that, nothing. You're gay and stupid. Did your father slap you across your stupid face when he found out you feed at a glory hole?

bad dog said:
All pussy has a price. You must be a virgin.
No I get mine free of charge since I am not married, nor am I in a serious relationship.

(I do not spend money on women. When we go out, I pay this time, she pays next time. I discovered long ago that the amount of enjoyment you can extract from a woman decreases exponentially with the amount of money you spend on her.)

Grammour Boy said:
No I get mine free of charge since I am not married, nor am I in a serious relationship.

(I do not spend money on women. When we go out, I pay this time, she pays next time. I discovered long ago that the amount of enjoyment you can extract from a woman decreases exponentially with the amount of money you spend on her.)

You are a wise young man then.

I'm waiting to hear why Mrs. Morris is leaving Eddie.

Instead of having Eddie have his smarmy little salami-smuggling friend interject something else stupid maybe he should just tell the full story of how his world is crashing down around him. I mean you'd love nothing more than to shut me up, right? Maybe you should just get it all out there, take the wind out of my sails as it were instead of hinting around, looking for sympathy.

It really is none of your business, and I never stated otherwise. However, for some reason you keep showing back up, pretending not to be interested. Maybe you should address that instead.

You're posting in my as well as everybody else's direction. That's why we are here only to find out that this topic does not concern us.

Grammour Boy said:

Even "free" pussy costs. Maybe not money, but precious free time.

Do you not spend money on women because:

a) You're a cheap ass?
b) You're broke?
c) or other?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Your delight in the real life misfortunes of others is not trolling. It's sick and pitiable. And it obviously shows a complete lack of a real life on your part.

I'd say I hope someone gives you some karmic payback when something bad happens in your life, but since you obviously have no life to ruin, it's unlikely to happen. The worst that could happen to you is that you (or your parents) can't pay your internet bill, leaving you truly alone in your bleak, dark room, with no one noticing you exist.

Too bad you're also dickless, otherwise you could pass the time masturbating.

What the fuck is this Eggs? The new Politically Correct TK? When I was getting a divorce two years ago, Gagh didn't let a post go by without trying to zing me about it.

Remember, at TK everything goes.