Islam Is a False Religion From Hell And Satan

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Islam..a Beast

They start accumulating in countries and then start terrorizing it with gangs of rapists, violence and civil disruption.

They are possessed, demon possessed. They seek to spread fear and violence, they are pawns of the devil who feeds off of the fear and suffering they create for power.

Just as their leader, Mohammad, they use "God" as an excuse to prey on innocent people. Mohammad was a robber and a thief, his followers are no different.

It is not the Most High God they serve, but Satan.
Don't you think the Arabs make it hard for themselves to garner sympathy from the western civilized nations when all they do is preach the death and destruction of those very nations?

See the Koran Film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrCsTMokTU&feature=related

Their religion is one of hate, not love. The Talmudic Jews preach that anyone not a (Kazaar) Jew as they are should be killed. Should we let the two races alone to just go at it amongst themselves and kill each other off?

Every religion thinks they are the only ones serving the true God and going to heaven. The Jews, the Moslems, the Catholics, the Protestants. God does not live in a book, He lives in the hearts of those who truly love and worship Him. Religions are used to manipulate and control mankind to further political agendas.

Get out of RELIGION and get into a RELATIONSHIP with the One true God. Ask HIM to teach you the truth in ALL things.

Read The Coming Arab Beast

There are 5 Beasts Coming: An Arab beast, an Aramean Beast, an Aryan Beast, a Black Beast, and a Female Beast.

Muslim activists in the West have been using the tactic of claiming that they worship the same god as the Christians in order to gain legitimacy and acceptance. They have been using the name "God" in place of "Allah" in many translations of the Qur'an.

Muslims DO NOT pray to the same God (Yahweh/ Jehovah of Holy Scripture) of Christians and Jews! Yahweh is transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.

Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...

Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old and 9 year old girl.

Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,
and died like all mortal men

Islam claims the Prophet Muhammad was foretold in the Torah and Bible:

The coming of Prophet Muhammad had been foretold in the Torah. God had said to Moses: "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him" Deuteronomy 18:18

This was fulfilled in John 1:45, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." Nope..not Muhammad! It was Jesus of Nazareth!

ooops...

There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.

Qur'an 9:5, known as "the verse of the sword," declares, "Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem."

The Koran was written 500 years after the Bible and Muhammad couldn't get his history straight? Who was talking to his head? Certainly wasn't the Most High God.

The Moslems consider the Qur’an as uncorrupted. Yet it's historical and scientific blunders are numerous..

Islam teaches that Hagar was Abraham's first wife..the Torah says Hagar was Sarah's handmaiden, or bondwoman.....Hagar was never Abraham's wife..she was a maid...a servant...who had a child for Abraham because Sarah was barren and couldn't conceive. Eventually Sarah did conceive and Hagar was cast into the desert with Ishmael her son.

The Muslims misquote the Bible claiming the "freewoman" wife of Abraham was Hagar when it was Sarah. Hagar was the bondwoman, servant of Sarah. In other words, Sarah was Abraham's wife, Hagar was his mistress. When Isaac was born, Ishmael and Hagar were cast away from Abraham and sent into the desert away from him and Sarah.

Ishmael was promised to be a great nation, and today he is, but the blessings of Abraham and Yahweh's covenant went through Isaac and his seedline. Biblically speaking, the land of Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews because God promised and gave the land to Abraham, the Father of the Jews, and renewed this promise or covenant to Abraham's son Isaac and to Isaac's son Jacob (later renamed Israel by God) who begat twelve sons from whom the twelve tribes of Israel was established as a nation as described in Genesis 12:1-3; 17:7,8 and 17:19-21.

The state of Israel is a constant reminder to the world that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is alive and that one billion Arabs can't keep them from possessing their promised land.

Was Jesus the ONLY Begotten Son of God? Yes. "For God so loved the world that He gave HIS ONLY Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16...not through Muhammad, it was Jesus, Yahushua.

Did Jesus die on the cross? Yes. Matthew chapters 27&28 talk about his death and resurrection. Jesus defeated death when he arose from the grave 3 days later. Muhammad's tomb still holds his body, Jesus' does not! His tomb is empty!

Islam misquotes and teaches that Muhammad was prophesied..The Bible says,

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John 14:26). Not Muhammad..the Holy Ghost..Holy Spirit..

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (I Tim. 2:5).

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Why are you judging a religion by quoting a work that was written (or revised) hundreds of years before Islam was created, and notably doesn't mention further prophets?\

Should not a religion be judged on it's own works? Quote the Koran, you lazy fuck.

And if you are using the Bible as your source, doesn't the presence of the modern state of Israel, and the current state of the Temple and associated Mt. Moriah edifices bother you?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Okay Squirtle the Turdfucker, you want to know some things about you're Biblical "heroes"? They were just as bad, if not WORSE than the Prophet of the religion you're bashing, you shitbrained yiff-addict. Abraham married his sister, drove one of his kids out into the desert to starve, and prepared to butcher the other. Jacob decieved his father, cheated his uncle, robbed his brother, practiced bigamy with two of his cousins, and slept with two of his housemaids. Moses was a mass-murderer. He lead the destruction of entire peoples just to win spoils of war, slaughtered newborns, made orphans of 32000 innocent teenage girls, and had half of them raped by his soldiers.

David? Ohohohoh, David was quite the scumbag. He was a braggadocio, a traitor, thief, robber, liar, and murderer. He rounded up thousands of innocent men, women, and children, and burned them alive in kilns, had them hacked up, and torn to pieces. On his deathbed, he ordered the deaths of two men, one of whom had helped build his kingdom, the other of whom he had offered protection.

Some of the things the Bible defends:
Lying and deception
Cheating
Theft and robbery
Murder
Wars of conquest
Human sacrifices
Cannibalism
Witchcraft
Slavery
Polygamy
Adultery and prostitution
Obscenity
Intemperance
Vagrance
Ignorance
Injustice to women
Unkindness to children
Cruelty to animals
Tyranny
Intolerance and persecution

Also, there's the little fact that there are FOUR versions of Jesus' life in the Bible. They all give conflicting evidence, and not just small stuff.

Also, if the sins of the father aren't blamed on the children, then why would we need Jesus to save us if we couldn't be blamed for Adam's sin?

Dumbass.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, I have some thoughts on the whole Jesus thing that I'd enjoy discussing but you guys seem to be too much involved in a pissing match.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)

Squirtle The Turtle

Okay Squirtle the Turdfucker, you want to know some things about you're Biblical "heroes"? They were just as bad, if not WORSE than the Prophet of the religion you're bashing, you shitbrained yiff-addict. Abraham married his sister, drove one of his kids out into the desert to starve, and prepared to butcher the other. Jacob decieved his father, cheated his uncle, robbed his brother, practiced bigamy with two of his cousins, and slept with two of his housemaids. Moses was a mass-murderer. He lead the destruction of entire peoples just to win spoils of war, slaughtered newborns, made orphans of 32000 innocent teenage girls, and had half of them raped by his soldiers.

David? Ohohohoh, David was quite the scumbag. He was a braggadocio, a traitor, thief, robber, liar, and murderer. He rounded up thousands of innocent men, women, and children, and burned them alive in kilns, had them hacked up, and torn to pieces. On his deathbed, he ordered the deaths of two men, one of whom had helped build his kingdom, the other of whom he had offered protection.

Some of the things the Bible defends:
Lying and deception
Cheating
Theft and robbery
Murder
Wars of conquest
Human sacrifices
Cannibalism
Witchcraft
Slavery
Polygamy
Adultery and prostitution
Obscenity
Intemperance
Vagrance
Ignorance
Injustice to women
Unkindness to children
Cruelty to animals
Tyranny
Intolerance and persecution

Also, there's the little fact that there are FOUR versions of Jesus' life in the Bible. They all give conflicting evidence, and not just small stuff.

Also, if the sins of the father aren't blamed on the children, then why would we need Jesus to save us if we couldn't be blamed for Adam's sin?

Dumbass.

The Lord will deal with you, sir.

Let me ask you,sir, are you a homosexual?

Have you ever been known to be in the same room as a homosexual or shook a homosexual's hand?

How long have you been a Mohammadan? Have you ever desired to stop your idol worship?

When did you become a supported of the homosexual agenda? Are you now or have you ever in the past worn clothes of the opposite gender?

What are your affiliations to homosexual groups? Is it or is it not true you were the matire'de at a large, raunchy homosexual rally?

Do you desire to repent of your sins and beg me and TriggerFox our forgiveness? Does the though of Divine Vengance smashing you into a lake of unquenchable fire where you will writhe like a spider over a flame for eternity fill you with unspeakable horror?

Have you given your heart to Jesus, sir?

Squirtle The Turtle

Why are you judging a religion by quoting a work that was written (or revised) hundreds of years before Islam was created, and notably doesn't mention further prophets?\

Should not a religion be judged on it's own works? Quote the Koran, you lazy fuck.

And if you are using the Bible as your source, doesn't the presence of the modern state of Israel, and the current state of the Temple and associated Mt. Moriah edifices bother you?
SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
BLASPHEMY YOU RETROBATE HOMOSEXUAL MOHAMMEDAN SINNER!! YOU WILL BURNNNNNNNN FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY, MAY GOD DAMN YOU!! BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN
since no gods exists, there can't be such a thing as blasphemy.
As for the rest, I am an bisexual atheist. And considering the current (rather frosty) temperatures in my study, the idea of burning has a certain appeal.
retrobate... *gets dictionary out from desk* ....retroactive, retrograde - grrr! *googles* ah, urban slang:
urban dictionary said:
1) One who can't, or who refuses to walk the bleeding edge of technology, preferring old, reliable tools
2) Achieving undue sexual stimulation from thinking about stupid stuff from the past.
3) A rebel who refuses to move into the ever increasing gang culture
Hmm, neither really fits. I believe you meant reprobate:
1. A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
I have actually very high moral principles and I don't give a damn about damnation.

Squirtle The Turtle

As for the rest, I am an bisexual atheist. And considering the current (rather frosty) temperatures in my study, the idea of burning has a certain appeal.
retrobate... *gets dictionary out from desk* ....retroactive, retrograde - grrr! *googles* ah, urban slang:

I have actually very high moral principles and I don't give a damn about damnation.

BURN, FAGGOT, BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
YAY! Brings sausages, juicy steaks, potatos wrapped in aluminium foil, freshly caught fish, prawns, peppers, mushrooms, pinapple slices, marshmallows, crispy rolls and other yummies for big campfire grilling orgy.
Day, can we have some of your awesome homemade chillie sauce?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think I've finally figured it out. Squirtle is a self hating homosexual.

Don't be so hard on yourself friend. Nobody cares that you're gay.

Consumer

Elder Statesman

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
ROTFLMAO! QOTW!!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The Lord will deal with you, sir.

Let me ask you,sir, are you a homosexual?

Have you ever been known to be in the same room as a homosexual or shook a homosexual's hand?

How long have you been a Mohammadan? Have you ever desired to stop your idol worship?

When did you become a supported of the homosexual agenda? Are you now or have you ever in the past worn clothes of the opposite gender?

What are your affiliations to homosexual groups? Is it or is it not true you were the matire'de at a large, raunchy homosexual rally?

Do you desire to repent of your sins and beg me and TriggerFox our forgiveness? Does the though of Divine Vengance smashing you into a lake of unquenchable fire where you will writhe like a spider over a flame for eternity fill you with unspeakable horror?

Have you given your heart to Jesus, sir?

I am heterosexual, thank you very much, you douchenozzle. While Jesus was an admirable person, all the stories about him and his "miracles" were written decades after he died, and are most likely propaganda.

As for begging for forgiveness from you and TriggerFox, I'd rather kick you in the nuts, seeing how you two are one and the same. Besides, I'd rather be forced to watch one of the Land Before Time sequels than ask some deranged yiffer for forgiveness.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'd much rather have philosophical debates with actual people not cartoons/duals. So, "Squirtle", if you'd like to use your main and debate things reasonably, I'd be glad to indulge you. If not,
275px-Gtfo.jpg

Squirtle The Turtle

I am heterosexual, thank you very much, you douchenozzle. While Jesus was an admirable person, all the stories about him and his "miracles" were written decades after he died, and are most likely propaganda.

As for begging for forgiveness from you and TriggerFox, I'd rather kick you in the nuts, seeing how you two are one and the same. Besides, I'd rather be forced to watch one of the Land Before Time sequels than ask some deranged yiffer for forgiveness.

You are a Hellbound, wicked, evil fruit cake and a Liberal. You are accursed of God, vile,. disgusting, revolting, evil, foul, immoral, unrepentant and demented. You will sink to your knees now and repent or you will die, in the name of the Lord!

Squirtle The Turtle

REPENT OR DIE YOU IMMORAL QUEER LIBERAL ATHEIST!! CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST OR CHOOSE EXECUTION!!!!!!!!

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
in that case I'll take the execution, please.