It is HOT Outside...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I can not hear you but I understand what you are saying.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
There are DEFINITELY Mystical Forces at work....

I got up this morning heading out to work. The sky was as sunny as a vacation day on a Florida beach. Temperature's in the lower 90's with very few clouds. Weatherman warned that there would be storms today. From looking at the sky, my thoughts were if these storms came, they would come much later in the day (if they came at all) and my umbrella wouldn't be needed. I reached my office building and still, the skies are as sunny as can be..

As soon as I enter the building and get seated at my desk, I look outside and lo and behold, the skies are as black as night. I'm standing there looking out the window thinking WTF? :hmmm:

Within minutes I can see the wind blown rain pouring down spashing up against all the other buildings outside, and can feel the wind vibrating against my window (I work on the 21st floor). The skies start to thunder and flash with lightning.. all within 15 minutes after making it inside.

Now (10 minutes later) I look outside and can still hear thundering in the distance, but the winds and rain has stopped. Now I fear that its gonna be nothing but hot and muggy for the next few days.

Sucks :phpxp:

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Alas I get home from work, and the skies are as sunny as they were when I left this morning.....and it STILL HOT :yuck:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Not even worth the trouble. Don't even have to put him on ignore.

Just. Say. Scroll.