It is very dark, cold and wet outside right now..

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Its dark and rather stormy, but although the rain is ice cold, it's nothing more than a windblown drizzle. The last time I remember typing during weather like this was when I got myself in a very bad spot with my better half!

I made the near fatal mistake of making love to her while she was asleep. I tried blaming it on an incubus (demon), but she wasnt buying it. :(

Tonight.. I think I'll simply go straight to sleep! I can sleep sound under stormy skies!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Its dark and rather stormy, but although the rain is ice cold, it's nothing more than a windblown drizzle. The last time I remember typing during weather like this was when I got myself in a very bad spot with my better half!

I made the near fatal mistake of making love to her while she was asleep. I tried blaming it on an incubus (demon), but she wasnt buying it. :(

Tonight.. I think I'll simply go straight to sleep! I can sleep sound under stormy skies!

Wow. I count myself lucky. My wife thinks it's hot when I fuck her in her sleep.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
No thanks.

My wife and I have an agreement. I don't bring home any pets and she lets me live.

It's worked out quite well so far! :bigass: