its a good night to spam

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Slide a slice of Spam into a hot frying pan and when it is warm and a little crispy, slide it onto a slice of wheat bread covered with mayonnaise and slices of tomato and lettuce then top that with a piece of wheat bread with a slathering of yellow mustard. Marry that up with a crisp dill pickle spear and a glass of iced tea followed by a piece of chocolate cake and you've got lunch.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Slide a slice of Spam into a hot frying pan and when it is warm and a little crispy, slide it onto a slice of wheat bread covered with mayonnaise and slices of tomato and lettuce then top that with a piece of wheat bread with a slathering of yellow mustard. Marry that up with a crisp dill pickle spear and a glass of iced tea followed by a piece of chocolate cake and you've got lunch.

*fetches his eating fork*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Coming in on this thread later is fun

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Late night snacks with friends is always fun.

Mirah

I love you
Coming in on this thread later is fun

I was looking for a good night thread, and this one suffices BECAUSE I PLAN ON CUMMING IN A FEW MINUTES AS I CANNOT SEEM TO KEEP MY HANDS OFF MYSELF TODAY

Mirah

I love you
Mmmm so I can torture you then. The one night. Yes. This will be the one night out of the year that I will be touching and caressing myself. I will be bringing myself to orgasm several times.